Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Open Ur Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Ur Mind (231 Views)

Open Ur Spiritual Eye Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Ur Mind by onogramm: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
As blacks and Africans we just need to wake up. Religion has been used as a tool to make us vulnerable and stupid and the religious leaders we have in Nigeria has mastered the art of deception playing on the gullibility if their followers milking them from of their little resource and telling them that the kingdom of heaven is their home whereas they are having their best life now.
Open your eyes fellow people and see the reality of what's happening around you religion is not a good thing it is a terrible it gives a feeling of self righteousness and self gratification.
But God is real and we should all worship with sincerely within our hearts and minds not as the church tells you to or how ur pastor tells you to but God is an entity we should seek for ourselves......
Re: Open Ur Mind by ifenes(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
You almost got me until I saw “ worship God”. God actually is the Root of the delusion which religion, pastors, politics stands on. You were taught to serve God as this puts you in a position of a slave/ servant. But rather, see yourself as the creator of your reality and force the Universe, life to work for you. That to me would be liberating

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

"No Weapon That Is Formed Against Thee Shall Prosper." / Queen Betty Black Oyigiyigi / Please Beware Of Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.