Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria (6454 Views)

Sunflower Seeds In Jos, Plateau State. Pictures Attached. / What Is The Current Price Of 1metric Ton Of Sesame Seeds In Nigeria? / Where Can I Buy Vegetable Seeds In ABUJA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where to get Vanilla Bean seeds in Nigeria. Please help
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by Ifylicious: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
It's very expensive here in nigeria. I bought just a pod for 1000 naira
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by Majarilwan: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
@Maychang

Vanilla beans is expensive because it's not grown in Nigeria and even West Africa if am not mistaken. It mostly available in Madagascar where 65% of world supply are exported by Madagascar.

What does your demand for vanilla beans looks like since I have a friend in Madagascar who has been telling me about the business and could help in the supply to Nigeria.

Let me know if you seriously interested?.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by kunleweb: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Ifylicious:
It's very expensive here in nigeria. I bought just a pod for 1000 naira

How many seeds were in the pod?

Can you please share the source?
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by Deesorganics: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Introducing Dees Organics: We are suppliers of Madagascar Vanilla Beans Pod. Such as Red Vanilla Bean Madagascar Origin, Length : 13cm to 17cm
- Moisture content very good. Please contact us if interested. Ideal for confectioneries of different types. We also supply for cosmetic use call us +23497148866, deescreamycrunch@gmail.com. Nationwide delivery available.

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by kiyosaki1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Even in Madagascar is only grown on a small island . Not the whole of the country
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have Madagascar grade A extract vanilla beans, Uganda and Tahitians bean for sale. I also have pure organic vanilla extract, organic vanilla powder, vanilla paste, vanilla honey and sugar for sale. Pls call 08029364840. Vanillaprincess_exclusive for Instagram handle
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Vanilanbean

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by ojialo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
chichidiana:
Vanilanbean
where is your location I need the seed
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi. Just saw this now. I am in Abuja, I still have the seeds available. Pls call 08095957824. Thank you I deliver everywhere
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
We are still selling grade A Madagascar vanilla beans

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
I read that farmers use firearms to guard their vanilla bean farm from robbers in Madagascar,that alone will tell you how valuable the crop is,it will grow in Nigeria if taken seriously.
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2019
I doubt if it can grow in Nigeria. If it could grow in other countries trust me oyibo people for don plant am plent but sadly it grows in specific places and takes a lot of time from planting to hand pollinating, then curing and drying. I read where a farmer stamped her vanilla beans even if you steal it, you won’t be able to sell it..
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
We now have our pure organic Madagascar vanilla extract available. Ditch the imitation vanilla and use pure organic vanilla extract

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by imhere: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vanilla is the second most expensive spice after saffron, in the world. A few countries cultivate vanilla and Uganda is one of them. There is the concern whether vanilla can grow in Africa and in Nigeria. The answer is yes, it is already a success in Uganda and can do well anywhere if the following requirements are given.

Vanilla grows under shade and require sunlight only from the
sides. You can intercrop them with banana, jatropha plant as a support post to the vanilla plant.
Treilli vanilla horizontally because flowering will not happened if the grow upward.
They don't have birds or insects to pollinate them. So pollination is by hand. The most important part of vanilla farming is successful pollination.
Curing for flavour and extract is....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/how-to-start-vanilla-farming-in-nigeria-for-bean-and-extract/
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vanilla beans available...we now have 1000 Naira beans

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Our 1000 naira vanilla beans is 5-6 inch long

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Still available vanilla beans, vanilla extract non alcoholic vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste .... this is our 100 ml vanilla extract now available . Remember each bottle comes with an extra vanilla beans

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Madagascar vanilla beans still available for sale

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 7:15am On May 18, 2020
Still available and still selling Madagascar vanilla beans, vanilla extract and non alcoholic vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Still selling vanilla beans
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by estryzy: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Hi, I am in Lagos and need vanilla bean. How do I get it?
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by estryzy: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Still waiting for your answer on Vanilla beans
chichidiana:
Still selling vanilla beans
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Vanilla available all grade A

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by hassanutc7: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hey, how can I get the vanilla bin plss? I'm leaving in Jos, Plateau State.
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hi sorry just seeing this post now, please contact me on 08029364840... I still have vanilla beans available
estryzy:
Hi, I am in Lagos and need vanilla bean. How do I get it?
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Still available grade A vanilla beans..
Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
We buy our vanilla beans from Madagascar.... still available

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2020
This is our grade A Madagascar vanilla beans available... vanilla beans is the natural form of vanilla

Re: Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria by chichidiana(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
E don land ooooh, straight from Madagascar... the picture with the bottle was me testing the vanilla I got it’s not even up to 24hrs and the vodka has already changed color with just 3 vanilla beans.... we sell pure quality

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Making Poultry Feeds / Garri Processing Factory, Abeokuta, Ogun State / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.