Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift (82827 Views)

Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by millionboi2: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
He should b careful

Thy can kill him and share his property

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Jesus.. What is she wearing

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rubbish...

How does this help sending bubu back to daura ehen how angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by princechurchill(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
I need the number of the woman collecting those money she's important to the ministry

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Tenn88: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tear of joy as him go dey knack d baby mama with no fear of Annie grin
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Manweysabi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by tunary(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where is the tears nah
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by holluwai(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
NuhRegular:
Jesus.. What is she wearing

the sane ones arent born yet? hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by w1sEmAn: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
The way this guy prik they sweet woman,e dey wonder me o,na so my prik de sweet too?
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by nzubeobi: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
we thank God for their life
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by princetom1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Am i the only one who noticed that, that lady is almost stark naked?

3 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
For him mind, Tuface go say : see wtin my wayward ways cause? Thank God for a day like this.

No enemity, na continous concern.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Demogorgon(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Waakanda:
C'mon, be a man cool
Men aren't humans abi?
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Oluromantic: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Waakanda:
C'mon, be a man cool
He's a real man. Real men cry at some point in life. It shows he loves his children equally. That's a man.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by kapelvej: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
holluwai:
Saw the video on Ig

isnt she married to a pastor?

I really cant come to terms with the usefulness of this except he plans to take her as the second wife, kinda makes no sense cheesy

and dude buried his crying face between two sets of breast.....I bow! cheesy
...and dude buried his crying face between two sets of breast.....I bow! grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by usagee36: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kinda look like they gonna have 3some.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by TheDevilIsALai: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Finally! Dude can now get that threes0me he has been fantasising on for years
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by kenodrill: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Gbam!!! Spotted

Lol....guy you no get chill o...
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Princedapace(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
hahaha

he is officially married to two women

check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer if u are interested in earning online.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by mickeymimi: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin eeya na waa o......the tears of joy ... who says e no easy to kill 2 birds with one stone
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by franzis(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
holluwai:
Saw the video on Ig

I really cant come to terms with the usefulness of this except he plans to take her as the second wife, kinda makes no sense cheesy

she isn't the one married to a pastor , that's Sumbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:
tuface is one of the celebrities I admire with the way he handles his family and babymamas .

unlike some of his colleagues that are nothing to write home about

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by 11doubledee: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
An adult cries mainly because of three things
Regret
Remorse
Smypathy
Could be anyone, two of the options or all of the above.

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by adedayoa2(f): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
holluwai:
Saw the video on Ig

the one married to a pastor is Sunmbo, Pero is another 2face's baby mama.

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by kapelvej: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
millionboi2:
He should b careful

Thy can kill him and share his property
... He should b careful

Thy can kill him and share his property grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by ayokenny37(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Starboytwo:
Oh what a tears(oh I'm touched)

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Btruth: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
weak man.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by RYANAYO(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Starboytwo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by sirchim(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
2face way suppose chanel him strength to do inspiring Musics that will fight our useless govt. since he failed us on a protest he doesn't have a lion heart for, him jus dey busy dey sing "AMAKA dispoint me!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.