Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,541 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother (600 Views)

Kidnappers Release Julius Berger German Staff Kidnapped In Ogun / Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State / Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother by chakula: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2010
The mother of the President of Nigeria Football Federation, Sani Lulu, was on Monday night released by her kidnappers at Ogbulafor in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The Kogi State Commissioner of Police, Abdullahi Magaji, who spoke to reporters in Lokoja on Tuesday, said the old woman Alhaja Laruba Abdullahi, was abandoned at the place by her captors.

Narrating her ordeal, Laruba said the kidnappers neither molested nor treated her badly. She said her meal throughout her period in the kidnappers’ den was a loaf of bread, which she was given daily.

She said, “It was around 5pm (on July 12) while I was at home that some strangers invaded my house and took me away. When we got to a bushy area, the people blindfolded me.”

“I cannot say the exact area I was taken to, but one thing I noticed is that I was kept in a dark room.

“I was fed with loaves of bread throughout but they did not maltreat me at all. I only found myself at Ogbulafor around 10.30pm on Monday.

While speaking on the issue, the Kogi State Police boss said that an informant on Monday afternoon told him on the telephone that the old woman had been abandoned at a location.

He, however, explained that he instantly told the informant that police were not ready to part with any ransom except what he described as “information money.”

Magaji stated that immediately he got the information, he dispatched men from the anti-terrorism unit to the spot, adding that after combing everywhere at Ugholawo in Ofu Local Government without success, the woman was later found at Ogbulafor by a police inspector on Monday night.

He commended his colleagues in the Enugu State Police Command, saying that no ransom was paid to get the old woman released.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201007211421884
Re: Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother by MrFire: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2010
No person will travel from the SE to go and kidnap somebody from Kogi. This is impossible without an insider. But I dare say that the puported kidapping Of Lulu's mum is actually fake. They hid their mom so that Lulu will get sympathy/repreive  from govt for the looting of the NFA. Everything about the so-called kidnapping of the woman was shrouded in mystery. Firest they claimed the kidnappers were in Abia and now they claimed the woman was released in Enugu. How did the Abia kidnappers move the woman to Enugu with the VERY HEAVY Police presence now in the entire south east. When they saw that their gimmick and  deception is not working, they released their mother from where they hid her. Lulu can manipulate all he likes, he must still go to jail for stealing and pillaging. LULU is not bigger than TAFA Balogun and Bode George.
Re: Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2010
She was finally released by her ibo abductors.na wa o
Re: Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother by 123jml: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2010
~Bluetooth:

She was finally released by her ibo abductors.na wa o

no be small thing wo.

(1) (Reply)

The Race Against Time ! / : How My Husband Was Killed —widow ! / Goodluck, Ibb, Atiku, Buhari;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.