Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) (817 Views)

I Want To Buy A Flagship Phone / Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Telvin7(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
If u were given an opportunity to write details on a flagship phone to be created,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what will be the price of the phone an it's spec...............
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by yungrylex00(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Front camera 24 mp AI Samsung camera with dual flash
Back camera 16 mp + 12mp AI Samsung camera with quad flash
Process snapdragon 845 clocked at 3.0 ghz
4gb ram
64gb rom
Gorrila glass
2.5 D arc
Battery 5000 mah li polymer
Fast charge
Antiscratch.. Dustproof
Waterproof
Rear finger print and face unlock
Qhd+ display
5.5 inch display
Dirac audio
grin grin
Price 120000 naira
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by SEGLIZ: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
yungrylex00:
4gb ram
64gb rom
Gorrila glass
2.5 D arc
Fast charge
Antiscratch.. Dustproof
Waterproof
Qhd+ display
5.5 inch display
Dirac audio
grin grin
Price 120000 naira

your price is the more reason tecno will keep ruling the Nigerian market.
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by yungrylex00(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
SEGLIZ:

your price is the more reason tecno will keep ruling the Nigerian market.
iPhone would sell something like this for 1.5 million naira

2 Likes

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by apexquest(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Mustiboy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
not necessarily flagship but i've always wanted something like this:
single sim with no mc slot global 4g lte super amoled 5.5 inch 18:9 AR 1080*2140 resolvtion 400+ppi snapdragon 636 4gb/64gb usb c with fast charge 3.0 3500mah(hate heavy n bulky devices)
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
yungrylex00:
4gb ram
64gb rom
Gorrila glass
2.5 D arc
Fast charge
Antiscratch.. Dustproof
Waterproof
Qhd+ display
5.5 inch display
Dirac audio
grin grin
Price 120000 naira
in which planet will u make this kind of phone for such a price
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Lexusgs430: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

Wakanda Planet....
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by yungrylex00(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin lol
PhenomenalMorgan:
Lexusgs430:

Wakanda Planet....

1 Like

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by joungblood(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Xiaomi redmi note 5 pro is almost close to this and it it 75k... Has almost all the specs he mentioned aside the waterproof, and 5000mah.. But it's 4000mah... So yeah its not impossible.. But it won't be Samsung products or iPhone.. But one of this China companies can make this at affordable prices and they will really sell out

PhenomenalMorgan:
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2018
joungblood:
Xiaomi redmi note 5 pro is almost close to this and it it 75k... Has almost all the specs he mentioned aside the waterproof, and 5000mah.. But it's 4000mah... So yeah its not impossible.. But it won't be Samsung products or iPhone.. But one of this China companies can make this at affordable prices and they will really sell out

cheesycheesy
You are very correct apart from the snapdragron 845, redmi note 5 pro has almost all the specs he mentioned and just for around 75k, i checked it on aliexpress,
shockedshocked Chisos, what magic do this chinese phonemakers do that apple and samsung does not want to learn shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
joungblood:

Almost is always never ........ Buhari almost produced his WAEC certificate or is it Cambridge, issued by WAEC ?

I almost killed the bird ......... It still never happened......

1 Like

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lexusgs430:

Wakanda Planet....

yungrylex00:
grin grin grin lol

It's nice to know, abi?
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by yungrylex00(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's nice to know, abi?

absolutely
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by joungblood(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Xiaomi redmi note 5 pro is the phone I'm currently using n i can say it's almost the perfect phone for everything anyone uses daily, without breaking the bank.. Camera is fucking amazing with ai, battery last forever, memory space 64gb, latest firmware, sleek design.. If Samsung or iPhone has a phone with all this spec it will be from 200k.. Most people buy big phones just for show off n looking rich, I buy phone base on what I can actually do with it.. And this phone is the best android phone with the price currently in the market... Soon enough all this China product will kill market for those top brands and extraordinary expensive prices they put

PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesy
You are very correct apart from the snapdragron 845, redmi note 5 pro has almost all the specs he mentioned and just for around 75k, i checked it on aliexpress,
shockedshocked Chisos, what magic do this chinese phonemakers do that apple and samsung does not want to learn shockedshocked
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by joungblood(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
I know this was meant to be funny but it is not really making sense.. And no I can't relate, almost is not never

Lexusgs430:

Almost is always never ........ Buhari almost produced his WAEC certificate or is it Cambridge, issued by WAEC ?

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
joungblood:
I know this was meant to be funny but it is not really making sense.. And no I can't relate, almost is not never

I almost got killed....... Does that mean I was killed ?

Almost is taking in that instant. Kindly explain your point .....
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
joungblood:
Xiaomi redmi note 5 pro is the phone I'm currently using n i can say it's almost the perfect phone for everything anyone uses daily, without breaking the bank.. Camera is fucking amazing with ai, battery last forever, memory space 64gb, latest firmware, sleek design.. If Samsung or iPhone has a phone with all this spec it will be from 200k.. Most people buy big phones just for show off n looking rich, I buy phone base on what I can actually do with it.. And this phone is the best android phone with the price currently in the market... Soon enough all this China product will kill market for those top brands and extraordinary expensive prices they put

Nice, i plan to upgrade to Nokia 6.1plus soon,its a great device the only con is dat the battery is just 3060mah(my powerbank will deal with that) but i still love the specs and the available android pie update, u made a good point about buying these devices for what they have to offer and not for the pride of using a particular brand!!!
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Great analogy!!
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by gogeekish(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Currently using Xiaomi Poco F1.
Almost having the same spec.

Difference is RAM (Mine is 6GB), ROM (mine is 128GB), Battery, 4000Mah And Water resistant. Mine don't have. The rest are present. Price is N120,000.
yungrylex00:
4gb ram
64gb rom
Gorrila glass
2.5 D arc
Fast charge
Antiscratch.. Dustproof
Waterproof
Qhd+ display
5.5 inch display
Dirac audio
grin grin
Price 120000 naira

1 Like

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by henry007(m): 1:06am On Nov 07, 2018
My ideal phone specs

5.5" FHD+ Super Amoled
19.5:9 with a dew drop notch
142mm * 68mm * 9mm
Weight: 170g - 180g
Metal and glass sandwich design. IP68
Real Sapphire glass on the front.
Google Pixel 3 camera + iPhone Xs dual camera on the back. Total of 3 cameras on the back.
Google Pixel 3 dual camera on the front.
4000mAh battery
6GB/128GB
CPU - Bionic A12X (from iPad Pro 2018)
OS - iOS
UD fingerprint scanner or face ID.
Quick charge 3.0

1 Like

Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by joungblood(m): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Alright let's do this..
U almost got killed, does that mean u was killed... Ans is No
Now! Does that mean you can never be killed
If u still don't get the point already then I think I've just wasted my time. Enjoy

Lexusgs430:

I almost got killed....... Does that mean I was killed ?

Almost is taking in that instant. Kindly explain your point .....
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by Lexusgs430: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2018
joungblood:
Alright let's do this..
U almost got killed, does that mean u was killed... Ans is No
Now! Does that mean you can never be killed
If u still don't get the point already then I think I've just wasted my time. Enjoy

Let's remain disagreed on this issue...........
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by IKON360(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2018
henry007:
My ideal phone specs

5.5" FHD+ Super Amoled
19.5:9 with a dew drop notch
142mm * 68mm * 9mm
Weight: 170g - 180g
Metal and glass sandwich design. IP68
Real Sapphire glass on the front.
Google Pixel 3 camera + iPhone Xs dual camera on the back. Total of 3 cameras on the back.
Google Pixel 3 dual camera on the front.
4000mAh battery
CPU - Bionic A12X (from iPad Pro 2018)
OS - iOS
UD fingerprint scanner or face ID.
Quick charge 3.0

and the price will be...
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by samsard(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2018
I don't like tasting my own cooking.
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by henry007(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
IKON360:

and the price will be...

$999 - 128GB variant
Re: ( If U Were Given An Opportunity To Create A Flagship Phone) by mutvy: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Screen :6" Resolution :1920 * 1080 pixel full display
RAM:8G
ROM:128G
Battery :6 000mAh
External memory :256G
LTE:All frequencies

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Whatsapp Messages Without Blue Ticks / Get Free Airtime/cash / I Need A Redmi Note 7 Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.