Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) (29272 Views)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Susu888:

Temporary Leadership of the Northerners in Nigeria

A support for Atiku's presidency by any Northerner is a support for the Igbos to take over the leadership of Nigeria after few years in government, this is not impossible, and worse off to unleash another retribution on them as Jonathan's government did throughout his reigns as the president.

While Jonathan was the president,
Peter Obi had the strength to destroy the economic potentialities of our people living in Anambra State, until Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, went to meet with him, threatened him against the Igbos's safety living in Kano, before he allowed our people from the North to do their businesses freely without having tags on their necks like the licensed dogs on the streets of Anambra State.

We must not allow as fools and unreasonable people to be allowing our leaders from the North be killed by people who see us as threat.

History, has it that from Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sir Tafawa Balewa, down to Yar'adua, were killed by the enemies of the Northern Nigeria.
It was God's intervention to save President Buhari from being killed, otherwise, he would have been history now.

The greatest enemy of the Northerners that we have in history are the Igbos.

For Atiku to pick an Igbo man who destroyed the assets of the Northerners while he was a governor and who has shown outright hatred and discrimanation between his people and our people in their states without remorse, is a sign of an unrepentant and unpardonable Igbos for the defeat they suffered over fifty years ago during the civil war. And a sign that if they can kill Atiku and he becomes the president of Nigeria, what he is capable of doing to the entire North will be far worse than what Jonathan has done.

No matter how much love a Northerner will show to an Igbo person, he/she will always see you as an animal who is senseless.

IBB, Aliyu Gusau, TY Danjuma, and especially OBJ, are enemies of the North.
Their support for Atiku/Peter Obi is borne out of selfisness and greed.

If the Igbos should eventually kill Atiku, and Peter Obi becomes the president, and begin to unleash pains on the Northerners, the families of IBB, and others who supported Atiku's presidency may likely be protected, while the rest of our families become slaves in Nigeria.

A word is enough for the wise.

If we heed this warning and vote Buhari in as the next president of Nigeria the better for all Nigerians.

Share until this message gets to everyone in the North and South West.

The north is watching! Atiku is dead in the north let his ipob brothers make him president!!!
look at what a dude trained in an higher institution is writing...
bro think outer the box..stop being nepotic..I don't think we can experience national growth with this shallow mentality of ours..
I suggest we all stop this ipob.,,afonja and zombi bull-sh*t and deliberate on how to move our country forward...pleaseeew

2 Likes

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by umarsule885(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
MrStealYourGirl:
Na so burial rice dey move people go PDP burial
Ain't funny nigger...lame ass joke
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by princdebola201(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
umarsule885:
Babba na sarcasm Naä..lol

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by solochris(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, zombies will always be zombies.

Funny thing is that, the fools exhibiting their world class stupidity will only get paid a paltry sum of N500, a miserable plate of Edikaikong soup and a weak dog meat.

Long Live the PDP
Long live Atiku
Long live Peter Obi
Long live Saraki
Long live OGD
Long live Secondus
Long live Wike
Long live Fayose
Long live Okowa
Long live Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Abeg which one be weak dog meat? Some people are wicked honestly �
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, zombies will always be zombies.

Funny thing is that, the fools exhibiting their world class stupidity will only get paid a paltry sum of N500, a miserable plate of Edikaikong soup and a weak dog meat.

Long Live the PDP
Long live Atiku
Long live Peter Obi
Long live Saraki
Long live OGD
Long live Secondus
Long live Wike
Long live Fayose
Long live Okowa
Long live Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
MUMU AS YOU ARE , EWU GAMBIA

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by nnaeyes6: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
This Burial reminds me of the APC manifesto i.e to kill and bury. Fulani killings in Benue and other northern parts can attest to it.
Killing and burying are the only two promises the party has completed the projects and commissioned continually. APC (keeping promises)
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by anaton(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How come nobody looks sorrowful in the funeral?

Because money will be shared.

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by jumpandpas(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
yarimo:
PDP is dead in Akwa Ibom state with out senator SAINT AKPABIO

FIXED
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by khaadykumta: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
BubuZombi:
Eyaaa,

RIP to Akwa Ibom PDP

National PDP Was Long Dead n Buried

Remaining PDD Rivers, PDP Gombe, PDPEnugu and anywhere PDP exist Must be Dead by 2023

In Your Dream grin
BubuZombi:
Eyaaa,

RIP to Akwa Ibom PDP

National PDP Was Long Dead n Buried

Remaining PDD Rivers, PDP Gombe, PDPEnugu and anywhere PDP exist Must be Dead by 2023

In Your Dream
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
zoba88:
APC members in Nsit Atai LGA,Akwa Ibom organised burial for PDP with coffins.Here is what one of them said...

'With gratitude to God for life WRONGLY SPENT, we announce the TIMELY death of PDP in Nsit Atai LGA'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/apc-members-organise-burial-for-pdp.html

There's nothing like apc in eastern nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Ubongdemaga: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
I can bet wit anyone , this will b d first LGA in akwa ibom that will deliver PDP. These guys r doing APC 419. APC don fall moku. So guys d chop them anyhow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Francopol(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
HUNGRY YOUTHS!! Wat have they achieved after Dis? Y can't they allow de big heads in APC to do it? Youths, must we allow dos devilish and greedy politicians to continue using us to achieve dia selfish gains.... BE WISE BECAUSE THE POLITICIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
I can bet wit anyone , this will b d first LGA in akwa ibom that will deliver PDP. These guys r doing APC 419. APC don fall moku. So guys d chop them anyhow
Udom is a goner
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by godox2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are rejoicing the death of ..., so no need of crying, good observation though
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Genius1091(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
princdebola201:
nobody will shed a tear or greive for a party that wasted 78.8 trillions they made from crude oil proceed for 16 years.

So who were the PDP?
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by sule17(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good for PDP
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 12:10am On Nov 06, 2018
umarsule885:
Ain't funny nigger...lame ass joke
ok
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by mosesjida(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2018
i don't think we are all ok in this country
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
In your dream baaa. kikiki, i just dey laugh.
are you now from akwa ibom retard

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
bamidelee:

are you now from akwa ibom retard
you are always funny when i read your comment hmmm. all the south south states are for pdp, ask senatordave1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Codes151(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Party filled with tours and cultist smh!! (APC Akwa Ibom) they are illiterates
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are always funny when i read your comment hmmm. all the south south states are for pdp, ask senatordave1
Finish milking adeleke before jumping to udom please
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Finish milking adeleke before jumping to udom please
Apc is no where to be found in Akwa ibom state, you just have to deal with that. even in bayelsa state, Apc is no where to be found hmmmm.
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you refused to answer my question
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the entire north is for atiku ask senatordave1
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2018
bamidelee:

you refused to answer my question
you still dey argue with me hmmm, all the south south states are for pdp.
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
bamidelee:

the entire north is for atiku ask senatordave1
no i can't say about that, there is middle belt states, north east and north west hmmm.
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Ubongdemaga: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
senatordave1:
Udom is a goner
we will see
Re: Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you still dey argue with me hmmm, all the south south states are for pdp.
I don't have time for argument with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / How Lawyers’ Show Of Shame During Football Match Mars NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.