Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Do I Overcome An Introvert Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Overcome An Introvert Problem (334 Views)

How Do I Overcome Fear/anxiety In Me? / How Can I Overcome Gambling Addiction And Borrowing Money Unnecessarily / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome An Introvert Problem by Savage009: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
For as long as I can remember, I've been a dude of few words, I would rather listen to someone talk for hours than actually do the talking. Because I tend to sit there and take everything in, my friends assume that I'm either shy or upset or I just have no interest in the conversation, sometimes these are true, but it's mainly my personality. Being around a lot of people for a while makes me insanely tired, both physically and emotionally, the best way to fix that for me is to be completely alone but I'm not afraid to speak to people, I'm quiet because I don't want to offend anyone.
I'm a very strange dude. One day I'll be very involved, and the next I'm in the room watching GOT.
So please NAIRALANDERS I'd be happy if you could help me be an extrovert
Re: How Do I Overcome An Introvert Problem by tripplephi: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
to be SAVAGE with you... YOU REALLY ARE NOT STRANGE or AS YOU THINK.

It would be in your wisest interest to become a genius at what every other talkative person wants and they will seek you with respect and your few words will have more weight.. they will also seek to be like you.

Use your introverted skill to gain wisdom beyond your age through BOOKS and VIDEO TUTORIALS and MEDITATION.

I know introverts like you who get paid to speak.
GOT and other top rated series movies were made by INTROVERTS.... but they used their skill and time better than you may be doing.

Savage009:
For as long as I can remember, I've been a dude of few words, I would rather listen to someone talk for hours than actually do the talking. Because I tend to sit there and take everything in, my friends assume that I'm either shy or upset or I just have no interest in the conversation, sometimes these are true, but it's mainly my personality. Being around a lot of people for a while makes me insanely tired, both physically and emotionally, the best way to fix that for me is to be completely alone but I'm not afraid to speak to people, I'm quiet because I don't want to offend anyone.
I'm a very strange dude. One day I'll be very involved, and the next I'm in the room watching GOT.
So please NAIRALANDERS I'd be happy if you could help me be an extrovert
Re: How Do I Overcome An Introvert Problem by Savage009: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=tripplephi post=72705791]to be SAVAGE with you... YOU REALLY ARE NOT STRANGE or AS YOU THINK.

It would be in your wisest interest to become a genius at what every other talkative person wants and they will seek you with respect and your few words will have more weight.. they will also seek to be like you.

Use your introverted skill to gain wisdom beyond your age through BOOKS and VIDEO TUTORIALS and MEDITATION.

I know introverts like you who get paid to speak.
GOT and other top rated series movies were made by INTROVERTS.... but they used their skill and time better than you may be doing

Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 9mobile Gone; Subscribers In Bigger Mess As Teleology Takes Over / There There Book Download Free Epub | Best Books 2018 / Nairalanders,please Gather Here.just For Fun Though.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.