Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Career Change - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Change (396 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Which IT Skill Is Best For Someone That Wants A Career Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Change by champepe(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please,i am desperately in need of some pieces of advice on career change.I am currently a b.sc holder in Chemistry and also with an MBA(HEALTHCARE MGT) certificate,but yet i am not fulfilled.However,i am dying for a career change and will like to cross-over to NURSING,PHARMACY,RADIOLOGY OR MEDICINE.This is because,all my instincts have been directing me towards a career in health care.I therefore ask my nairaland people to help advise me on the easiest ways to cross-over to any of the disciplines i have mentioned above and i will appreciate our contributions so much.Thanks
Re: Career Change by Prodigytal: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2019
champepe:
Please,i am desperately in need of some pieces of advice on career change.I am currently a b.sc holder in Chemistry and also with an MBA(HEALTHCARE MGT) certificate,but yet i am not fulfilled.However,i am dying for a career change and will like to cross-over to NURSING,PHARMACY,RADIOLOGY OR MEDICINE.This is because,all my instincts have been directing me towards a career in health care.I therefore ask my nairaland people to help advise me on the easiest ways to cross-over to any of the disciplines i have mentioned above and i will appreciate our contributions so much.Thanks

Hi, you sent me a mail
Re: Career Change by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2019
If you would like to cross to pharmacy, most universities accept BSc Chemistry for direct entry.
If I may ask, why did you choose to study chemistry in the first place?
Re: Career Change by Bukkiminat(f): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
champepe:

what exactly do you want from healthcare, it's a large field. Sure, any of those would drive you there, but they are totally different. You should be more specific, and do your findings before you pick any. so you wouldn't just be surprised that at the end of the day, you're still not fulfilled.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Shell Ongoing Job Recruitment / Best Books For Your Personal And Financial Growth / Thy You Should Not Marry A Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.