Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. (10072 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad "Pack Medication" In Bulk When Returning To Saner Climes / World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria / Where Do I Get Genuine Cannabidiol CBD Oil (medication) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pls where can I get medicine for ADHD treatment (Aderrall,statera, Ritalin,vyase,concerta)

If u have any one to refer me to I will be more than willing. Cos this is the last phase of hope of living a normal life.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Still asking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by boysn(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Here's a testimony of someone of a cbd user

This is my amazing boy! He is super smart and super hyper! Meltdowns and outbursts were an everyday occurrence. He started kinder this year. My wife and I were nervous that he was going to get in trouble a lot, not be able to sit still and be disruptive. In July we decided to try CBD oil! It was the best decision we have made! Immediately he started sleeping through the night! His outbursts became less! He has not gotten in trouble one time at school! He is being praised by the teachers for being a great kid who always listens! When we see him getting to the point of "crazy" we give him a drop or 2 and he levels out. It has been a life changer for everyone in my family! I'm so thankful for this God given natural oil with No side effects!
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by boysn(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
�����
*STOP AND READ THIS ADVICE*

If you have a child with one of those 3-4 letter problems (ADD, ADHD, OCD, ACDC, etc), start this oil IMMEDIATELY. I'm a 73 years old male that suffered from that type of crap all my life. When I was a kid, they hadn't 'invented' those diseases. It was sort of a 'boys will be boys' mentality. My mom took me to shrinks that didn't know then how to treat them. I had to live with it. Hated school, even tho I was smart. Got bored, restless, couldn't sit still, was always getting in trouble. I read these testimonies about kids that had the same or similar problems I had, and how the oil helped them. As a young adult, I found that I felt great when I smoked cannabis. Didn't realize why at the time. I've been on the oil now for 7 months, and know if I'd had it to use when I was a youngster, I'd be a totally different person today. I only wish the government had kept their noses out of it, and not vilified it. I have no doubt that if I'd been consuming CBD in the foods I ate, I'd have been much more 'normal'. Every time I read a post about how it's helped a child, I get a twinge of jealousy. If you do it right, it won't hurt. It can only help. And you're kids may not realize it, but when they do, they'll be eternally grateful. I promise. Don't Wait!!!
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by boysn(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2018
The CBD Oil is a great remedy for your condition ... read more about it ...
To find out more call / whatsapp 08065902259
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Flunitrazepam(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Flunitrazepam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Flunitrazepam:
Reach out to me through peteraanu@gmail.com
email replied
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by oxypress: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
WINNERMENTALITY:
Pls where can I get medicine for ADHD treatment (Aderrall,statera, Ritalin,vyase,concerta)

If u have any one to refer me to I will be more than willing. Cos this is the last phase of hope of living a normal life.

Big Pharma and adhd: Drugs meanth for add or adhd belong to drugs that continuously send Big Pharma to the banks for ever smiling and growing fat because patients have no other option! The reason is that the drugs only act as antidotes and will not not cure or fix the problem. In other to effect cure one must look at the root cause and erradicate it. Cut the root and the whole tree will die! ADHD has been traced to deficient supply of oxygen.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases oxygen supply to the brain and stimulates increased vascularisation which makes the treatment more permanent. More blood flow means more oxygen and nutrient.
Because we have the capacity to deliver hbot the patient will experience exactly what he finds on the internet.

When you ask: What will hbot do for an adhd patient? Find the answer here:.......https://www.oxfordrecoverycenter.com/conditions/adhd/

Don't be deceived by kobokobo melesin or Indian agbo. If wishes were horses, beggers would ride!
Check my other articles or browse hbot yourself. If you need references or explanation I can send more to you.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by oxypress: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
WINNERMENTALITY:

Doing the same things as before will give same result. So there must be a change. Hyperbaric oxygen can give you peace of mind. If your problem is so desperate and you need a trial just book a free space and we will get to you when oppurtunity comes. This is open to you alone, not for everybody.

More info on ADD/ADHD: https://www.freshstarthyperbaricblog./2013/12/27/78/
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by speedyGonzales: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Flunitrazepam:
Reach out to me through peteraanu@gmail.com

Hey peter, what exactly do you sell? to solve this problem.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by speedyGonzales: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
boysn:
The CBD Oil is a great remedy for your condition ... read more about it ...
To find out more call / whatsapp 08065902259

this your oil, does it really work and how much, I want to order it.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by speedyGonzales: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
WINNERMENTALITY:

while you are still looking for those try, omega 3 and magnesium supplements... It may help a bit.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by oxypress: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
oxypress:

Doing the same things as before will give same result. So there must be a change. Hyperbaric oxygen can give you peace of mind. If your problem is so desperate and you need a trial just book a free space and we will get to you when oppurtunity comes. This is open to you alone, not for everybody.

More info on ADD/ADHD: https://www.freshstarthyperbaricblog./2013/12/27/78/

Free space booking awoof closed.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
speedyGonzales:

while you are still looking for those try, omega 3 and magnesium supplements... It may help a bit.
I tried only Omega 3 and it makes my head heavy
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by speedyGonzales: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
WINNERMENTALITY:

I tried only Omega 3 and it makes my head heavy

okay, perhaps its due to your body chemistry, you could try nootropics supplements for adhd, you may find some online on Amazon or even Jumia because those are not prescription and are not heavily regulated by Government, it will be by trial and error though, but you could find one that helps with your adhd.
if you find a place to get the medication, let me know!
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
speedyGonzales:

okay, perhaps its due to your body chemistry, you could try nootropics supplements for adhd, you may find some online on Amazon or even Jumia because those are not prescription and are not heavily regulated by Government, it will be by trial and error though, but you could find one that helps with your adhd.
if you find a place to get the medication, let me know!
ok boss
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Flunitrazepam(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Cchuks27(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hello.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2020
Cchuks27:
Hello.
hello bro
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Cchuks27(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
WINNERMENTALITY:
hello bro

Were you able to get the medication? Can I pm you?
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by onyeks14(m): 4:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Please post here if you able to get it.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Cchuks27:

Were you able to get the medication? Can I pm you?
I did not.. can t access the email
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by valgbo(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2020
Bro pls text this number 0 9 037472316 or gimme yours pls we are the only ones that can understand each other I want us to talk
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Ruq: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
WINNERMENTALITY:
I did not.. can t access the email

Have you been able to get? I understand your frustration. Mine is accompanied with no motivation and a lag of time. I feel like I need 72hrs to make a day for me. 24hrs is too short, I can't complete tasks. It's tiring. Please let me know if you were able to get.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Ruq:

Have you been able to get? I understand your frustration. Mine is accompanied with no motivation and a lag of time. I feel like I need 72hrs to make a day for me. 24hrs is too short, I can't complete tasks. It's tiring. Please let me know if you were able to get.
Daydreaming is the cause s, same with me, i have said exactly same thing u said now to someone. I am still there, sometimes i am victorius some times i am lost, maybbe spending times with your kind will help u know you are not alone.

Learn tricks to stay awoke.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaladaptiveDreaming/comments/gwku1p/community_tricks_and_advise/
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by OlayemiCraig: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Please, how do I get medication for ADHD in Lagos... 09032830995. Kindly contact me... I am in dire need. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by OlayemiCraig: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2021
valgbo:
Bro pls text this number 0 9 037472316 or gimme yours pls we are the only ones that can understand each other I want us to talk
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by oxypressPlus: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
How long will one continue to swallow ADHD drugs without an unwellcome side effect?

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can heal the brain from the main cause of add/ADHD.

Read what others are doing and getting good results in developed countries:

We can always help when necessary.
HBOT PROVIDERS

https://www.skaggschiro.com/blog/posts/how-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-can-treat-add-adhd#:~:text=Hyperbaric%20Oxygen%20Treatment%20(HBOT)%20and%20ADD%2FADHD&text=With%20this%20non-invasive%2C%20painless,day-to-day%20basis.
Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by Ruq: 4:07am On Feb 21, 2021
oxypressPlus:
How long will one continue to swallow ADHD drugs without an unwellcome side effect?

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can heal the brain from the main cause of add/ADHD.

Read what others are doing and getting good results in developed countries:

We can always help when necessary.
HBOT PROVIDERS

https://www.skaggschiro.com/blog/posts/how-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-can-treat-add-adhd#:~:text=Hyperbaric%20Oxygen%20Treatment%20(HBOT)%20and%20ADD%2FADHD&text=With%20this%20non-invasive%2C%20painless,day-to-day%20basis.

How does this work?

Re: Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos. by oxypressPlus: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2021
How does this work?

@Ruq
Wiht hbot the brain is saturated with oxygen. HBOT allows more blood flow in the brain by increasing blood carpilaries. The major cause of ADHD is deficient blood flow which creates low oxygen levels and nutrients delivery in the brain.
For more info log into our WhatsApp.
We can help with HBOT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alcohol Kills Over 3 Million People Yearly – WHO / Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.