Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Cee-c's Dad Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c's Dad Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her (579 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) / Regina Daniel’s Boyfriend, Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c's Dad Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Reality show star, Ceec is a year older. Her father took to his instagram page to wish his daughter a happy birthday celebration.

Her dad wrote;

It’s just like yesterday, a star was born and oh my God she looked so beautiful, so cute, so adorable. From that moment I just knew this bundle of Joy will be a blessing to my entire Family. Cee-C, Daddy in the skirt, as u add one more year today, the Sky is ur beginning, continue to impact positively to everyone and everything u touch. Daddy wishes u many many many many and many more years of Success, Great Achievements,Peace of mind, Laughter, Good luck and Happiness and above all Good health, long life and Prosperity in Jesus name- Amen.

See her birthday pictures here;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/05/cee-cs-dad-pens-lovely-birthday-message-to-her/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Cee-c's Dad Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her by forreelinc(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Cee-c's Dad Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her by Tamarapetty(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ehya, happy buyday cheesy.
Re: Cee-c's Dad Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her by lilmax(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
see this by GONE

(1) (Reply)

People Come For A Lady After Saying "Only JESUS Can Save U, Allah Can't Save U". / God Told Me President Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections - Pastor Akinbodunse / UK Rapper Cadet Killed In Car Crash On Way To Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.