Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Job Vacancy For Laundry Guys! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For Laundry Guys! (301 Views)

Urgent Recruitment For Laundry/gardener / Account Officer For Laundry Outfit Needed In Port Harcourt / Needed Urgently: Business Manager For Laundry And Drycleaning Coy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Laundry Guys! by delighteddell(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Heard about this and I thought I should put it out here => A startup laundry company is looking for the services of an experienced laundry person. The preferred location is Lagos mainland and the pay is 15k. If you are interested, Kindly send your full name, address and phone number to chukwuebukaegbosionu@gmail.com
Re: Job Vacancy For Laundry Guys! by Emma1Oj(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
delighteddell:
Heard about this and I thought I should put it out here => A startup laundry company is looking for the services of an experienced laundry person. The preferred location is Lagos mainland and the pay is 15k. If you are interested, Kindly send your full name, address and phone number to chukwuebukaegbosionu@gmail.com
is the 15k for a week or month pls?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer / Graphics Person / Join Our Affiliate Program To Start Making Money From Your Home / Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.