Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Power Of Positive Thinking - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power Of Positive Thinking (331 Views)

The Power Of Positive Thinking / The Power Of Positive Thinking / (LESSON 31):-- The Impact Of (positive Thinking) On Your Work, And Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Positive Thinking by murphy5457: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
There is a way and they only tunnel towards seeing the light of life “keep your heart from hatred, your mind from worry, live simple, expect little, and give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self-think of others, try this for a week and you will be surprise and amazed at the result you’re going to get in return.

I want you to believe me, when I say that the power of positive thinking motivates and illuminates, changes your perspective about life and it has the power to cause change in your world. I seriously want to encourage you, however I have experienced and witnessed the good at focusing on the positive side of life, and it can bring hope to the hopeless.
Furthermore, before I get into that, let me ask a question, can you guess what the most successful and happy people think about all job?

The answer is that healthy people fix their mind on what they want and how to get it, mostly in this way, developing a positive mind and attitude can truly change your entire life.
How do you train your mind towards thinking positively. First, training your mind to think positively can be achieved by leveraging a simple concept or technique. Basically, your mind has enough capacity or bandwidth to any focus on the though we have at a time. All you have to do is keep it focused on uplifting thought until you form the same neural path ways that are created when you establish a new habit. Positive affirmation are positive phrases that ca be repeated over to teach you how to get rid of negative thoughts and encourage a positive attitude.

https://www.guideempire.com/the-power-of-positive-thinking/
Re: The Power Of Positive Thinking by onlinetomola(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
This Reminded me of NORMAN VINCIENT PEALE

(1) (Reply)

[b] Opec Scholarship Application 2018/2019- How To Successfully Apply For The Of / OMG! Watch How A Woman Died From Trying To Save Her Colleagues / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.