Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React (49310 Views)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:
Hopeless Idiots are blaming Buhari for this, Buhari as a former military dictator, petroleum minister n now a democratic elected president n petroleum minister still does not have a single oil block or filling station under his name. An Atiku an ordinary VP sold all Nigerians companies sellable to himself to an extent Obasanjo was mesmerized. Now if that does not say a thing or two about integrity I wonder what will to the bigots from PDP.
APC is saint while PDP is demonic according Buhari and his APC crew members. Between the two devils I don't know which is better ,whether APC or PDP. Your kind was bashing Patience Jonathan not knowing that your favourite party is more corrupt. Perhaps when a leaked video emerge about PMB ,you might faint

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Amazingman(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Money weh dey outside plenty pass one wen dey inside .the son inlaw also has his own .thieves Stan punish their father left nyasch.king of iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Well the looted money was invested in Nigeria not abroad like some politicians. The multiplier effect is that it will create job for some persons and bring development if the houses are put into use. But my contention is why many Nigerians were foolishly bashing madam Peace?. In fact many wanted her to be jailed including those looters in APC. Now that Okorocha's wife's own is exposed even though the authenticity of the video is unknown, many zombies as they call them on this forum have become dumb.one of them is even boasting that PMB is not corrupt by comparing him with Atiku. Please open your eyes,these politicians are pretenders. Perhaps if and only if PMB leaves office by 2019, you onced reverend saviour may not be saint as you thought.
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by banio: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Why labour go call of strike sef? After I Don plan how I go take spend tomorrow with blessing. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Before you were born, our fathers have been drilling that hole. Yet the end has not been reached. Maybe you will get to the end and win a NOBEL price.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by magicminister: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2018
rent an apartment and set i on fire so the who building burns
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Awol1:
It could be anyone's estate.

Where's Mrs Okorocha written on the estate?

I'm anti-Okorocha and anti-Buhari but we need to be logical and rational in what we believe as true.
The video isn't authentic enough

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:
Hopeless Idiots are blaming Buhari for this, Buhari as a former military dictator, petroleum minister n now a democratic elected president n petroleum minister still does not have a single oil block or filling station under his name. An Atiku an ordinary VP sold all Nigerians companies sellable to himself to an extent Obasanjo was mesmerized. Now if that does not say a thing or two about integrity I wonder what will to the bigots from PDP.

My brother I tire for my people ooooo. Whoever cast this spell on Nigeria and Nigerians will never know peace. It is not ordinary for over 190 million people to be foolish at the same time and place. Aaahhhhhh!!! sad sad sad
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by akigbemaru: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Groovenaija360:
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftYdKbkByDM

May g
God have mercy on Nigerians, we are finished
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by sacajawea: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Amazingman:
Money weh dey outside plenty pass one wen dey inside .the son inlaw also has his own .thieves Stan punish their father left nyasch.king of iberiberism
What do you mean by his son in laws own
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by rock003: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Patrioticman007:
News bar: Nkechi Rocha's owns an estate in IMO state.
Patience Gej: see this APC copy copy cat, Nkechi want to drag with me, for stealing money ?.
Deziani: madam Patience, We know Nkechi will always be rich like a church rat, compared to your wealth.
Patience Gej: Nooo, they are showing her estate on the news, but they are not showing mine.
Fayose: its a good thing the efcc search light is not on you, ma. It was with miracle, I got my bail.
Patience Gej: nooo, I need to be famous as the richest first lady in Africa.
FFK: Mama peace, exercise some patience, once Atiku & obituary Win's the election, we will give you, your title back as the richest First lady, but now we have to paint APC black, so that people will vote for us.
Patience Gej: nooo nooo, I want my title back, deziani send me my share of $ 5,000,000,000. Five billion from that , 20, billion you stole, right away.
Clueless Gej: deziani don't even try it. What if PMB wins and requests me to return the 20 billion dollars, were do you want me to get it ?. I know once he wins again, its jail for all of us, including OBJ.
Patience Gej: you still have billions of dollars for arms importations.
Clueless Gej; don't even go there, just because am clueless dose not mean, am foolish like that. We have to see the end of dasuki before we spend that money.
FFK; let's kill dasuki like we killed Azazi in a chopper crash, so that he will not reveal us as book haram sponsors.
Deziani: were is your wizy pastor ori the ex C.A.N president, tell him we need prayers.....,

Imagine how much of your destiny you wasted to put this shame together. A life that supports corruption in any form is a wasted life.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by gare(f): 2:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:

Whenever you are drunk stay away from your phone

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Fitbillionairep: 3:13am On Nov 06, 2018
u think its easy to contest for election and win? idiots
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 3:25am On Nov 06, 2018
sad
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by ekestic1976(f): 4:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by ekestic1976(f): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2018
MrRichmond:

Shut up there.

You talk like a fool.

This is the same reason u people said u hated Jonathan, because he allowed corruption to fester under his watch.. the same thing is happening with buhari and you are here displaying your foolishness and bigotry

Buhari is the Commander in Chief, if his boys are chopping money under his watch then he is not only complicit but he is also grossly incompetent!

Use your head. ori e ti yi

It's you that MUST "shut up there," Hater of Humanity.
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by dachez20(m): 4:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:

Can you also prefer a mad man as a president because he doesn't own oil block . maybe when atiku was vice too babachir lawal, kemi adeosun etc were what they are under atiku too. In fact what if I tell you he fought to have but as a person not smart enough to pass waec wasn't able to sign the necessary documents to have one. Also could it be his not been corrupt that made all his cow not been able to reproduce for years now just as Nigeria have not been able to move forward under him too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Marvins0009: 4:52am On Nov 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
Bubu is fighting corruption indeed

Some people with fake news self someone just driving around a estate and clam rochas wife own it I beg the documents how he take now all na. Political propagandas smh
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by opo501: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2018
U want sombori whose WAEC cert is questionable to manage an oil block? U no try. He can only count cows in Daura.
Mace0lane:

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by iamfromlagos(f): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2018
MrRichmond:

Shut up there.

You talk like a fool.

This is the same reason u people said u hated Jonathan, because he allowed corruption to fester under his watch.. the same thing is happening with buhari and you are here displaying your foolishness and bigotry

Buhari is the Commander in Chief, if his boys are chopping money under his watch then he is not only complicit but he is also grossly incompetent!

Don't mind those hypocritical beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by 2016v2017: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2018
tendingNews:
Video Of Rochas Okorocha's Wives Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React

A twitter user, Change the Change has shared video of an estate allegedly owned by Governor Rochas Okorocha's wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha.

The man who recorded the video did so while driving through the massive estate and was shocked.

The video is currently trending online. Watch video HERE and see reactions from Nigerians.
this is one of the reasons Okorocha Rogers wants his son inlaw to succeed him,so that he will cover and bury his loot traces.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by sirusX(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Yet government left minimum wage at N18,000 all these years

Can that money afford an accommodation like this or even build an estate?

They rake in millions every month...then embezzle millions on projects

Give them minimum wage....let's see if any of them can survive before the end of one day...talkless of a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by chikedike(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Who said the video is not authentic? , That estate is her own and she has another one at Akachi road, it is an open secret
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by osothermal(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2018
First it was Gadollar, now it's Okorowasa. One by one God will continue to expose them
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=Awol1 post=72717219]It could be anyone's estate.

Il,'m anti-Okorocha and anti-Buhari but we need to be logical and rational in what we believe as true. [/quot

besides , those guys has fucking money before becoming governor, and you don't expect them to be poorer after assuming the post. ur part my guy.. u no get sense ooo, u still saying it boldly that u are some people 'Anti' . u never tackle the enemies wey dey tackle ur life backward , u dey create another set, I pity u ooo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by fykes(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2018
leofab:
Built in Nigeria grow the naira
Oh I see... Built in Nigeria by a foreign firm.
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by OmoEpe(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2018
MrRichmond:

Shut up there.

You talk like a fool.

Rochas had always been a stinkingly rich man even before he became governor of Imo. I expect better analysis from people.
Am not a fan of Rochas though and I think he is a megalomaniac
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Coloradvantage(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Groovenaija360:
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftYdKbkByDM

May g
God have mercy on Nigerians, we are finished
lol. I was sub contracted for a project in this eastate. Located at akachi junction. It is a pity. If it is public funds. Even the security details of his wife were not happy with what was happening. I remembered a mobile police officer shed tears as we dicuss about rochas. That with people like this, he is scared about his kids future. The estate is massive. An their taste is great too lol
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by gurunlocker: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2018
EFCC can never see this type of thing, it's not the type of corruption they chase since the culprit are in Saint party. grin

But let them just show a video of fayose having a 5 bedroom duplex, na wahala.... grin
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by gurunlocker: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:

He doesn't have a oil block yeah? But he will have people that help him in proxy.

Buhari do most of his things in proxy, that's why you won't easily catch him and reason he can fool people like you with "integrity" phrase.
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by slap1(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Awol1:
It could be anyone's estate.

I'm anti-Okorocha and anti-Buhari but we need to be logical and rational in what we believe as true.

I am from Imo State and I live in Owerri. The house belongs to her, everyone knows that. The also have a shopping mall five minutes away from the estate. Nobody goes there to buy anything. My friend, a welder, was part of the workers on the site when the estate was being constructed. Anytime I pass that side, I cry in my heart. I finally fought the urge to look at the house and just face the road. I wonder who let that guy drive in there and video that.

The security guys would be sacked and tortured. Take that from me.
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by dave64610: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
EFCC over to u!!!
Re: Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React by Sgwin: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
It's better she build the estate in Imo state than to save the money aboard... its apart of development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.