Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $500 Daily While At Home— Read His Tricks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $500 Daily While At Home— Read His Tricks (395 Views)

Mike Tyson Earns $500,000 Per Month From Marijuana Business / An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 A Day While Staying At Home / An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 Daily While Staying At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $500 Daily While At Home— Read His Tricks by fashmobae(f): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
My name is Emmanuel Chibundu, I’m 20 years old and just last week ago, I earned my first million working in the web from my Android phone (you can also use your laptops). To be honest, I couldn’t even dream about such great money; when I was a second-year student of LASU, failed my second semester exams and got expelled and I was unexpectedly thrown alone into this big world, I had no job, and, to cap the matters, a notice arrived that I should undergo a medical check before going to serve the army…

The medical check was going rather slowly, and I wasn’t going to leave until the winter conscription. But now I have my money and I feel absolutely safe! A friend of mine was making money in the web while I was studying but I thought he was just an idiot who was trying to earn something without a higher education. That time I was waiting for my degree and expecting a #150,000-#200,000 job, even if now it looks just ridiculous.

Anyway, I decided to earn something myself and asked my friend about what he was doing. I started looking for some freelance jobs but each time I just got cheated. Once I translated a huge text into English for free, and another time I spent 2 weeks performing some tasks and filling in questionnaires but never got paid. I think you might face that as well, if you haven’t already!

Things changed when I found some website and decided to log in. Then I started reading their materials and found out that the website was about bitcoin mining. Now I know that it’s just a PARADISE for novices and a great opportunity if you have no particularly skills! You can work comfortably from any place by surfing only a special website with your laptop or smart phone.

I think you will be able to earn as much as I do. There are a lot of training materials on this website that will help you to raise your first #300,000 or even #500,000 after just a week! Good luck!

What should you do now?
Explanation: That's how to start… continue reading......
https://www.fashmobae.com.ng/2018/05/an-ordinary-student-from-nigeria-earns.html?m=1
Re: An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $500 Daily While At Home— Read His Tricks by Birniwa(m): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Marketing BS. When you dig further, this same guy that's earning $500 (N180,000) per day or $15,000 (N5,4000,000) per month would want to sell you a course at the cost of N2,000 on how he makes his money.

Funny how people think everyone is as stupid as they sound. The truth is no one would ever want to show you their methods of making money and if they promise to show you, YOU'RE THE PRODUCT they're selling.
Re: An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $500 Daily While At Home— Read His Tricks by Godsfavour78: 12:20am On Nov 06, 2018
fashmobae:
My name is Emmanuel Chibundu, I’m 20 years old and just last week ago, I earned my first million working in the web from my Android phone (you can also use your laptops). To be honest, I couldn’t even dream about such great money; when I was a second-year student of LASU, failed my second semester exams and got expelled and I was unexpectedly thrown alone into this big world, I had no job, and, to cap the matters, a notice arrived that I should undergo a medical check before going to serve the army…

The medical check was going rather slowly, and I wasn’t going to leave until the winter conscription. But now I have my money and I feel absolutely safe! A friend of mine was making money in the web while I was studying but I thought he was just an idiot who was trying to earn something without a higher education. That time I was waiting for my degree and expecting a #150,000-#200,000 job, even if now it looks just ridiculous.

Anyway, I decided to earn something myself and asked my friend about what he was doing. I started looking for some freelance jobs but each time I just got cheated. Once I translated a huge text into English for free, and another time I spent 2 weeks performing some tasks and filling in questionnaires but never got paid. I think you might face that as well, if you haven’t already!

Things changed when I found some website and decided to log in. Then I started reading their materials and found out that the website was about bitcoin mining. Now I know that it’s just a PARADISE for novices and a great opportunity if you have no particularly skills! You can work comfortably from any place by surfing only a special website with your laptop or smart phone.

I think you will be able to earn as much as I do. There are a lot of training materials on this website that will help you to raise your first #300,000 or even #500,000 after just a week! Good luck!

What should you do now?
Explanation: That's how to start… continue reading......
https://www.fashmobae.com.ng/2018/05/an-ordinary-student-from-nigeria-earns.html?m=1
#copied and remixed
Re: An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $500 Daily While At Home— Read His Tricks by shilenji(m): 12:55am On Nov 06, 2018
mmm

(1) (Reply)

We Need Suppliers Of Natural Sesame Seed / Live in Nigeria / Fiber Cement Board, Calcium Silicated Board Produced By Sinoceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.