Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos (21103 Views)

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by movetoca: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2018
HBD Sir... Thanks for making my childhood memorable. Gob bless your new age.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by bareal(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2018
nzeobi:
all the best mr Ken. I just hope there is something you can do about the size of your mouth and put it to good use.

Don't hope, give him a good punch and see as the mouth go resize sharpally
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Emeknightpeter: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Happy birthday to him finally finally ..................................................... Itz time to laugh and forget our problems... Much fun.. Watch our comedies @ www.lioncomedy. com __________________________ We are still a novice but with time.. God gat our back _________________________ Like and click subscribe .. Thanks and God bless you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srt2gRF68AA
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Gkemz: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2018
I can't waste my wish on a useless traitor. I used to hold you to high esteem before you revealed the real treachery and greed in you.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Mysselff2: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Football age
Quote me and die
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
majamajic:
congrats sir !!!!

his facial expression when the chief priest told him to go get his wife for the ritual, one if the best actors I respect , another one is the slim cross River state born actress in the movie Mr and Mrs (Bollywood best movie till date) can't remember her name now.
go and google her name and report back
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by CHUKWUDIWISDOM37: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME SEND HIS EMAIL ADRESS TANX
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by CHUKWUDIWISDOM37: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME SEND HIS EMAIL ADRESS TANX MY CONTACT 08066814114
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Spain007(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2018
nzeobi:
all the best mr Ken. I just hope there is something you can do about the size of your mouth and put it to good use.

Just say plate washing and save us time..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Yopcity: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
Bia Okonkwo as at 1993/94 when u acted living in bondage u cannot be less than 35 years and now ur still 50 ? what do u take us for ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Wears Wig (Photos) / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. / Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.