Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours (486 Views)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / 19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO) / "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours by Magichand: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Drake is mourning the death of his very loyal fan who he met through the Make-a-Wish Foundation when he paid her a surprise visit to celebrate her 11th birthday a few months back.

The rapper shared a photo where he sat by Kay’s bedside and narrated how the sick fan would always check up on him during his tour and shared positivity with him and was looking forward to seeing her as soon as his tour concluded.

Mourning her, Drake said:

'Gonna miss you a whole lot. We met through make a wish and we built a genuine bond you would text me and check on me while I was on tour and tell me positive things and share your dreams and goals ' he wrote.

He added that, 'I am crying in this pic but it was tears of joy cause we just prayed for you with your father. I am sorry I missed your text on my birthday that’s eating my soul right now but you know how much I loved you and was looking forward to seeing you after tour. I don’t know why I am writing this on IG I just need to get it out cause it’s sitting heavy on my heart. Will remember you forever'.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/drake-mourns-death-of-11-year-old-fan-who-sends-him-prayer-text-during-his-tours/

Cc: Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours by wisdomremz(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2018
rip to the little girl with big heart
Re: Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours by sirusX(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2018
That's life...death comes when we least expect it.
You can make all the plans in the world, but each day remains a gift.
Death doesn't select based on how good or bad you are.
We just pray to live a life that makes an impact in others positively
Re: Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours by shamack: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Touching...life is too short,,, no time for beef, let enjoy the short moment
Re: Drake Mourns Death Of 11-year Old Fan Who Sends Him Prayer Text During His Tours by Olalan(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2018
RIP to her......
BTW unlike here where artist are always in the news for booze, women and material acquisitions

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / After Long Terry G Returns To Give Thanks To God / Rita Ora Rocks Custom Look To Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.