Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,054 members, 7,849,259 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Beyond The World Cup 2010 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beyond The World Cup 2010 (546 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The World Cup 2010 by Dynisty: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2010
Now that we have successfully hosted and welcomed the world to our soil for the greatest sporting spectacle in the world, and as a continent embraced people from different countries and cultures. Now that the cheers, the vuvuzela's, the stadiums and the celebrations have faded and grown still, I am left with some questions which shout loudly in my head - what happens to the dream? What is the African dream, and where do we go from here? Is there a still hope beyond this dream? Dare we keep dreaming, and now that we've shown the world that Africa can and is able, can we go further, beyond the dream? These are my burning questions,

share your comments or send an e-mail to talk@1africa.tv

or visit http://www.1africa.tv/burningq.php and let us know your thoughts on Africa beyond the World Cup,

(1) (Reply)

Historic Falconets Arrive Home ! / Fifa Fines Spain & Netherlands For World Cup Behaviour / Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.