Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies (1669 Views)

Earn Steady $3 Daily Posting Comments On These Two Websites / Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs / Win N100 Airtime By Posting Comments – Pronoahtech Giveaways Sweepstakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations to all Nairalanders as the WA community has just launched a "Get Paid to Post Comment" section in its SiteComment platform, after 12 years of running this platform without any chance to earn cash credits through commenting. Gone were the days at WA when you would only earn community credits (Not cash credits) to be used only for requesting comments from other users in the community to your own blog.

It's new dawn now at WA as the most fantastic earning opportunity in the freelancing industry in particular and the online world, in general, has been launched within the SiteComment platform.

Really, WA is such an online business community that has grown at a pace faster than the industry and the only affiliate marketing community in the online world that lets users earn revenue from day one while building their sites alongside using the awesome premium tools and resources.

In the SiteComment section of WA, you're allowed to choose as many interests as you want in which you'll be receiving comments daily (Unlimited comment requests from other members who are over 1.4 million in number depending on the chosen interests).

Till today, WA pays millions of dollars every first of the month as affiliate payments and other revenues and there has never been a failure in making timely payments since inception till date.

Before the "GET PAID to POST COMMENTS" earning opportunity was launched at WA, a user could only earn cash credits through training resources created at several levels daily and it would take the first two months mark before such a user could become a community trainer to start earning from training resources, but congratulations to everyone as it's possible to now start earning revenue up to $10 a day (40 comments posted or more daily) from WA which is not offered on any other platform in the industry.

I've been on the lookout for so long for such a platform where I could earn for posting comments but couldn't find any meaningful platform except the exploiters who pay ridiculous $$0.01-0.05 per comment and will still ban you for no offense at all when you don't expect, whereas, there's nothing like banning or suspending accounts at WA despite that you earn such an awesome $0.25 payment on every comment (50 words minimum) you post.

For any inquiry on this great opportunity, make it known through the whatsapp 07030094764

Congratulations to all!
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Do you love offering comments to other people's websites and blogs? I'm pleased to inform you today that the best revenue opportunity has come your way as the new Site Comment 2.0 platform has been launched and fully released whereby you can earn $0.50 per comment offered on other people's blogs. There's no limit to the number of posts you can make per day and there are always more than enough blogs to comment on. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Learn more through the post below:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Do you love posting comments of 5-6 lines to blogs? Maybe you've been doing this ever, yet, without earning a penny, right? The end has now come to wasting a lot of time helping others build their websites with your valuable comments yet without getting paid for it. Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Would you be ecstatic earning $10-$15 a day offering comments to other people's blogs from the comfort of your home? Congratulations! The WA Site Comment 2.0 has finally been launched since the 5th of October, 2018 after 12 years of operation. Members earn hundreds of dollars posting comments every month to other members' blogs and everyone generates unending revenue from this platform.

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
When it comes to building an online business with access to the most awesome site builder tools and resources and, at the same time, to the real opportunity of earning cool and consistent revenue offering comments to other people's blogs/websites, the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform is the right program for you. Unless you still want to be scammed online 2-3 more times before you'll get ready to start a legitimate online business that will allow you to earn extra revenue while building your site.

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you're interested in earning cool and legitimate revenue online offering comments to other people's blogs or websites from the comfort of your home, I'm pleased to inform you that you can now earn lots of dollars doing this without any limit to the number of comments you can post per day.

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Do you know you can get paid offering comments to other people's websites/blogs? Yes, I'm pleased to inform you that the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform will help you earn $0.5 on every other comment you offer to other people's blogs and there is no limit to the number of comments you can offer per day or to the number of blogs you can comment on every day and you can leverage the most awesome site builder tools and resources at WA to build out your personal website working from the comfort of your home. Once you are ready to start earning revenue, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by ahjerryboy1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
pioneerwriter:
Congratulations to all Nairalanders as the WA community has just launched a "Get Paid to Post Comment" section in its SiteComment platform, after 12 years of running this platform without any chance to earn cash credits through commenting. Gone were the days at WA when you would only earn community credits (Not cash credits) to be used only for requesting comments from other users in the community to your own blog.

It's new dawn now at WA as the most fantastic earning opportunity in the freelancing industry in particular and the online world, in general, has been launched within the SiteComment platform.

Really, WA is such an online business community that has grown at a pace faster than the industry and the only affiliate marketing community in the online world that lets users earn revenue from day one while building their sites alongside using the awesome premium tools and resources.

In the SiteComment section of WA, you're allowed to choose as many interests as you want in which you'll be receiving comments daily (Unlimited comment requests from other members who are over 1.4 million in number depending on the chosen interests).

Till today, WA pays millions of dollars every first of the month as affiliate payments and other revenues and there has never been a failure in making timely payments since inception till date.

Before the "GET PAID to POST COMMENTS" earning opportunity was launched at WA, a user could only earn cash credits through training resources created at several levels daily and it would take the first two months mark before such a user could become a community trainer to start earning from training resources, but congratulations to everyone as it's possible to now start earning revenue up to $10 a day (40 comments posted or more daily) from WA which is not offered on any other platform in the industry.

I've been on the lookout for so long for such a platform where I could earn for posting comments but couldn't find any meaningful platform except the exploiters who pay ridiculous $$0.01-0.05 per comment and will still ban you for no offense at all when you don't expect, whereas, there's nothing like banning or suspending accounts at WA despite that you earn such an awesome $0.25 payment on every comment (50 words minimum) you post.

For any inquiry on this great opportunity, make it known through the whatsapp 07030094764

Congratulations to all!
Is this stuff still genuine bro!
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by BestNaija(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Its available on Best naija forum. Check my signature.
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
pioneerwriter:
Would you be ecstatic earning $10-$15 a day offering comments to other people's blogs from the comfort of your home? Congratulations! The WA Site Comment 2.0 has finally been launched since the 5th of October, 2018 after 12 years of operation. Members earn hundreds of dollars posting comments every month to other members' blogs and everyone generates unending revenue from this platform.

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

Congratulations!
Is this stuff still functioning....
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by pepuson: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
ahjerryboy1:

Is this stuff still functioning....

Yes it is, but it is available to only their premium members. After you register for free on the website you will have to upgrade to premium member with $19 first month and $49 monthly after.

As long as you don't get banned for posting poor quality comments, you should make hundreds of dollars in your first month commenting on thousands of sites in their pay to comment portal.
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by BestNaija(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thats a lot. Premium membership costs only 10,000 coins on best naija forum. google it or check my signature
Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by pepuson: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
BestNaija:
Thats a lot. Premium membership costs only 10,000 coins on best naija forum. google it or check my signature

Why do you guys always use the word coins on bestnaija, can be confusing to some people. It took me a while to figure that 10,000 coins equals N2,000 when I checked your site out.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies by BestNaija(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
pepuson:

Why do you guys always use the word coins on best naija, can be confusing to some people. It took me a while to figure that 10,000 coins equals N2,000 when I checked your site out.
That's our style. Please bear with us. its tagged βCoins grin

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Bulk Giftcards / Please Help With Business Ideas (300k - 500k) / Fast Naira payment for your Ebay Giftcards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.