Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Wizkid Live In Concert, Abuja - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid Live In Concert, Abuja (2195 Views)

Timaya Live In Concert In Portharcourt. / 25,000 People Expected At Olamide Live In Concert ‘OLIC’ — Organisers / Upcoming Musical/comedy Concert(abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Live In Concert, Abuja by Colossusgist(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, simply known as Wizkid is one of Nigeria/Africa’s top Afro Pop artists. Popularly referred to as "Starboy" due to his international movement,

Wizkid is a multi-talented artist who made a huge impact around the Globe and recognition with the release of his mega hit song “ Holla at Your Boy” from his debut studio album, Superstar (2011). “Tease Me/Bad Guys”, “Don’t Dull”, “Love My Baby”, “Pakurumo” and “Oluwa Lo Ni” were also released as singles from the Superstar album”.

“Show You the Money”.

In 2016, he achieved international recognition following his collaboration with Drake on the global hit, “One Dance”, which reached number one in 15 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.

With multiple mega hits, and the heels of an American, European and African Tour; Wizkid makes his grand entrance into Abuja, Nigeria for Live Concert. We welcome him to Abuja for his Live Onstage Concert performance.

Join us on Sunday, December 16th at The Transcorp Hilton, Abuja for a magical night of great music, artistry, and culture.

The event is powered by:
el’ Carnaval | Play Network Africa | Star Boy | Tour Nigeria| Traffic |

http://www.elcarnaval.com.ng/

Event Info
- http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/11/wizkid-live-in-concert-abuja.html

Re: Wizkid Live In Concert, Abuja by shamack: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2018
STEW
Re: Wizkid Live In Concert, Abuja by JoanHicks(f): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2018
I will be there

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos Of Groom And Grooms Men That Will Inspire You / Cheapest Canopy And Tent Promo Price For 200,300,400,500,& 1000 Capacity . / Its My Birthday 3rd November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.