Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants (4207 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Olawepo-Hashim’s PT among parties with most contestants

THE People’s Trust (PT) political party, which is fielding Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim as its presidential candidate, has emerged top among the nearly 28 newly registered political parties fielding candidates for political positions in the next years’ presidential elections.

About 194 persons are running on the party’s platform.

The Mr. Olisa Agbakoba inspired National Intervention Movement (NIM) had among other parties earlier partnered with the PT.

Of the 89 political parties vying for political power, 28 were newly registered and expected to participate in the contest for political offices, including state houses of the assembly election, House of Representatives, Senate, governorship and presidential elections.

A total of 6,510 contestants have thus far being registered for the elections, comprising 4,496 for the House of Representatives, 1856 for Senate and 79 apiece for president and vice-presidential positions.

The PT, which in alliance with other parties is promoting the presidential candidacy of Olawepo-Hashim, has a total of 194 contestants on its platform, including 140 for the House of Representatives, 52 for the Senate and one apiece for president and vice president.

Following closely the PT are the JMPP, 182, MPN 176, the ADP, 136, the ZLP, 115, and the ACD, 106.

Political party sources have attributed the rise of the PT to the emergence of Olawepo-Hashim as its candidate, following the integration of many parties and groups like the Nigerian Intervention Movement (NIM) into its fold.

“Our agenda is obviously most appealing.

Our new Nigerian Economic Development plan will create $4 trillion dollars GDP in 10 years by the Grace of God. We target to net 5% of global infrastructure funds in 10 years by removing obstacles to investments and rapidly increase the ease of doing business in Nigeria,” the aspirant said in reaction to the development.

http://thenationonlineng.net/olawepo-hashims-pt-among-parties-with-most-contestants/
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2018
tongue
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by KanwuliaExtra: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ridiculous!
Signs of unseriousness. embarassed
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by NwaOhafia: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
I believe Olawepo-Hashim will do well if he comes out in one of these popular parties
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by jamaicabakare(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Of what use when common bone (councillorship) dem no go see chop from INEC.

Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by adeiza4u(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
I'm for TakeItBack Movement.
If you mean well for Nigeria, Support Omoyele Sowore of AAC.
I would vote for him even if he won't win!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by Maket: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
quote OP

Our new Nigerian Economic Development plan will create $4 trillion dollars GDP in 10 years by the Grace of God. We target to net 5% of global infrastructure funds in 10 years by removing obstacles to investments and rapidly increase the ease of doing business in Nigeria,” the aspirant said in reaction to the development

But Nigeria is not a country with patience that can endure to 10yrs. We want a miracle government that can turn Nigeria to UK in 1yr.
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by kstyle2(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
I've heard this man speak and he sounds like one with a vision. However, one man can't change the world. If he wins, he will still deal with corrupt senators, corrupt governors etc.
I keep telling folks that buhari is not the solution to Nigeria's problem neither is atiku. We seem to be considering the perceived 'lesser evil'
For those screaming for buhari, check his campaign promises and see how many of them have been fulfilled, about being fulfilled, just kicking off or unattended to
For those screaming for atiku, what was his track record when in customs, 8 years as a vice president
Our problem can only be fixed when we put square pegs in square holes. When service chiefs are sacked for failing to combat boko haram threat despite large amount of money budgeted to fight terrorism, were people are jailed for mismanagement of public funds
I knew this country was in a mess when I saw how a certain politician was given hero's welcome despite just serving sentence for corruption. Also, when people still canvass for a politician that has been taped taking bribe. We have a long way to go
Shun ethnicity and religious sentiments when voting because some of these folks have enough wealth to last their generations yet unborn

4 Likes

Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hashim is coming to take over
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by internetpo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good one for PT. Why is my KOWA party not top on the least na. Seems GOH has something to give.
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by princetom1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaOhafia:
I believe Olawepo-Hashim will do well if he comes out in one of these popular parties

These popular party is not a platform that anything good will ever come out from...

1 Like

Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by princetom1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
adeiza4u:
I'm for TakeItBack Movement.
If you mean well for Nigeria, Support Omoyele Sowore of AAC.
I would vote for him even if he won't win!

Of course, some of us that has heared him speak, his resume, track record, blue print, says it all, that he is miles ahead of other aspirants in term of being ready to lead and how to achieve his plan... Even daily times has to agree that he is now a force to be recon with

1 Like

Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Olawepo Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019.
Sowore's party is not on the race at all. They have only 30 out of possible 460 candidates across the constituencies. How can they compete?

Sowore and others should support Olawepo Hashim
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
internetpo:
Good one for PT. Why is my KOWA party not top on the least na. Seems GOH has something to give.

Sure he does

This is the man we should all be supporting
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by iguita: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Totally agree with you but we have to start somewhere. According to what you are saying, our Councillors, state house of assembly members and senate/ house of rep members are even more important than the supposed presidency that we are all focusing on.
kstyle2:
I've heard this man speak and he sounds like one with a vision. However, one man can't change the world. If he wins, he will still deal with corrupt senators, corrupt governors etc.
I keep telling folks that buhari is not the solution to Nigeria's problem neither is atiku. We seem to be considering the perceived 'lesser evil'
For those screaming for buhari, check his campaign promises and see how many of them have been fulfilled, about being fulfilled, just kicking off or unattended to
For those screaming for atiku, what was his track record when in customs, 8 years as a vice president
Our problem can only be fixed when we put square pegs in square holes. When service chiefs are sacked for failing to combat boko haram threat despite large amount of money budgeted to fight terrorism, were people are jailed for mismanagement of public funds
I knew this country was in a mess when I saw how a certain politician was given hero's welcome despite just serving sentence for corruption. Also, when people still canvass for a politician that has been taped taking bribe. We have a long way to go
Shun ethnicity and religious sentiments when voting because some of these folks have enough wealth to last their generations yet unborn
Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
iguita:
Totally agree with you but we have to start somewhere. According to what you are saying, our Councillors, state house of assembly members and senate/ house of rep members are even more important than the supposed presidency that we are all focusing on.

I agree with you. We have to start somewhere.

Let's start by support Hashim to lead this great country away from the two devils

1 Like

Re: Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants by bilms(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Maket:
quote OP

Our new Nigerian Economic Development plan will create $4 trillion dollars GDP in 10 years by the Grace of God. We target to net 5% of global infrastructure funds in 10 years by removing obstacles to investments and rapidly increase the ease of doing business in Nigeria,” the aspirant said in reaction to the development

But Nigeria is not a country with patience that can endure to 10yrs. We want a miracle government that can turn Nigeria to UK in 1yr.

The 10 years plan is to move our economy from $510billion to $4trillion.

In between, the plan is reduce the current poverty by 50% in 5 years.

The plans are well spelt out. Each year spent Will get the country close to attaining the $4trillion target

(1) (Reply)

Tension Everywhere As Dangote Gets Into Deep Trouble With Buhari / IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why / Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.