Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,687 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu (15903 Views)

We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by chicoMX(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2018
This one cannot even come to naijiria
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by frankwiz1894(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin he never shii chonchin he must repent before its too late his money can't save him
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by AnalQueenluci: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Calyb:
Batrayer. Selling info to Nnamdi Kanu
oil parasite /unity beggar spotted

1 Like

Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by ozchris: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Must u run?
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by amossgnyahoo: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
No hiding place for corruption
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Pdp4nigeria: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Your PDP sins can't be swept under the carpet
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Pdp4nigeria: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2018
If they wanted the case dead,it won't even get to the court to warrant being summoned According to this article.

This is not PDP govt.
viceddy95:
cool
Which can order,,,when Mr man is a member of the saint party.........Mr man about to fall into an emergency coma to avoid the transmitted trial
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Anyad231: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2018
It is this same naija, thief go court to stop them from investigating him when a clear evidence of a video ...caught in the act is present...person still get mind say it was doctored...Na God go punish these old men that keep thinking we no go even get sense...Youths if una like...keep getting distracted.
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by gurunlocker: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeria politicians always get sick with deadly diseases immediately corruption charges are brought against them...
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by 12345baba(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Guy man awago
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by viceddy95(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Pdp4nigeria:
If they wanted the case dead,it won't even get to the court to warrant being summoned According to this article.

This is not PDP govt.

Use your brain,the case can't just die like that....
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by holysainbj(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:
If he returns, or he doesn't return, it's not my problem. undecided

Me that I'm busy looking for who will buy my iPhone 6 and 6s. Both are 64GB, highly discounted. cry

cool
Chat or call me. I need one of those
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by WetinConsignMe: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2018
They still haven't learnt that beyond a certain amount money can be a disadvantage that can lead to early death
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Abbeyme: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2018
googlepikins:
Thief is suddenly sick. But when the court clears him off corruption he will start jumping up and down like a grasshopper .

Like that DINO guy
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Ojiofor: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2018
OUK is a broom man so nothing go happen.
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by lastempero: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Instead of him to concentrate on his health,he still wants to go n collect more shares from the Senate. Nigerian politicians should be used as a case study, atleast to find out why they are not contented with what they have.
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Lucifer66(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:

Me that I'm busy looking for who will buy my iPhone 6 and 6s. Both are 64GB, highly discounted. cry

cool
IPhone 6 when there's iPhone Ms?
Sorry. grin
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Youngsage: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Lucifer66:
IPhone 6 when there's iPhone Ms? Sorry. grin
Make the ministry just move forward grin grin
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by pedel: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2018
Which of the thieves is your favourite?
Do you have any idea how Nigeria would look like if none if these people stole our money?

AGNESikpuNNU:
Akuko na egwu Mike Ejeagha!

Kalu's N7.65B - Metu's N400M = N7.25B
Yet Metu comes to Court on stretcher while being denied treatment abroad and is even jeered at by Supporters of Evil.
While Kalu is currently receiving treatment in far away Germany with Bigger Fraud case

Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by paix(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
While another court is ordering the Kano state house of assembly to stop iinvestigating the bribery scandal of governor Ganduje.
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Enykings(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:

cool

How much? I hope you are not a scammer
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Xkalaban(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
So this hypocrite of a fraudulent criminal is suddenly sick as always the case with polithiefians under trial. Come back and face ur masters u coward angry

1 Like

Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by John20017(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
pedel:
Which of the thieves is your favourite?
Do you have any idea how Nigeria would look like if none if these people stole our money?

SMH
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by movetoca: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Why is That midget called T.A orji not in prison? After Orji uzor they should go after that short devil. Enough is enough
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Ketaokeipheoma: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Opinionated:
My guy is on the run grin grin grin nonetheless a wise man once ask Why are Africans More Comfortable with Corruption?
because they know nothing wil come out of it.(1) Steal in billions (2) ,arrange half a million for bail nd hiring of SANs or lawyers (3)move to the saint side ,..i mean rulling party of that time and (4) agree to do their biddings nd donate half a million for the progress of that party ,(5)case is closed then u automaticly become a saint.
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Akuko na egwu Mike Ejeagha!

Kalu's N7.65B - Metu's N400M = N7.25B
Yet Metu comes to Court on stretcher while being denied treatment abroad and is even jeered at by Supporters of Evil.
While Kalu is currently receiving treatment in far away Germany with Bigger Fraud case

metu is being punished because he stole less than 1bn
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
This USELESS EFCC again? undecided
If na Dino passport, police go fit hold am. grin

1 Like

Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by Youngsage: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Enykings:

How much? I hope you are not a scammer
Scammer ke? shocked God forbid.
Kindly hit me up asap let's chat: O.9.O.3.3.7.4.1.8.3.5ive.
Re: Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu by OreMI22: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hehehe....the criminal has already absconded and sold the so called properties the court hopes to sell. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail And The Problem Of Accountability - Businessday / Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.