Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

You Can Double Your Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Double Your Income (239 Views)

How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? / Does Your Income Seem Insufficient? Here’s How You Can Boost It / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Double Your Income by prinxmax(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
*What we do for you at Rindeth Consulting*

*Leadership Training*

I will teach you leadership strategies that will grow your business.

If you work in the corporate world or are looking to advance into a leadership position, this training will give you the skills to become a highly competitive candidate. (Give me a message to learn how I can make you an irresistible leader)

*Marketing Research*

I will help you research your market to find how you can make the most money.

You will learn how to:

√ Find your market
√ Understand your √customer’s buying power
√ Observe their buying patterns
√ Easily sell to them

*Your Business Plan*

I will review and write you your business plan that will get you the best loans and grants from investors.

Let partner with you for success

(1) (Reply)

Do You Go Through Stress To Work Daily? / ARIAN Banassurance Exam Past Questions Please / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Lt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.