Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Fumigation And Pest Control Services - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fumigation And Pest Control Services (343 Views)

Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Pest Control Services by Killbugs: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Are you having issue on how you can eliminate mosquitoes, wall gecko, bed bugs from your Home?
Are you having sleepless nights as a result of mosquitoes rats, and the tiny cockroaches
No matter how stubborn the pests are and no matter how far they have infested your home, we guarantee you total eradication on every of our fumigation services
Call us on +2348028525510

Re: Fumigation And Pest Control Services by John123john: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
What about roaches?
I read here that they are so dangerous, so I want to know, if you can kill them fast.
Btw, I have a kitty at my home. Your service is safety for them?

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatment For Staphylococcus Infections. / How To Stay Healthy Always With #12,000 Or #6,000 / Spot Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.