Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Kenyan Man Killed By Mob For Attempting To Rape His Biological Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Killed By Mob For Attempting To Rape His Biological Mother (504 Views)

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Killed By Mob For Attempting To Rape His Biological Mother by Groovenaija360(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Police in Kakamega County is investigating an incident in which a 33-year-old man was killed by an irate mob at Lunyinya village, Malava Sub County.

According to locals, the suspect arrived home drunk and picked a quarrel with his mother over food.

The acrimony quickly spiraled out of control, with the young man threatening to rape his mother.

So scared was the woman, especially after her son grabbed her and began to tear her clothes. She screamed for help as her son was not relenting.

Neighbors arrived armed with crude weapons and descended on the young man, leaving him with serious injuries.

“He is always hostile and abuse people anyhow. Most of the time I am forced to seek refuge elsewhere because when drunk he becomes very dangerous,” said his mother.

She added: “That fateful day (Sunday), he had beaten me and attempted to rape me. I raised alarm and neighbors came to my rescue.

“We didn’t know it would end tragically because he died at the Malava Sub County Hospital from the injuries,” she added.

The victim, who had just been released from prison over a petty offense, is a repeat offender who had at some point been jailed for robbery with violence.

According to a neighbor, Hezron Juma, the suspect was a big threat to the family and did not relate well with them.

“He was arrogant and smoked bhang which the mob found in his pocket. He had just been released from prison before he started causing havoc again,” he said.

Juma said the man had earlier demolished his house, cut down a banana plantation and trees to protest being rejected by his extended family.

“He always chases away his mother from home and whenever neighbors intervene, he threatens to kill them,” Juma added.

Area assistant chief George Mukunga condemned the incident and warned residents against taking the law in their own hands.

“Suspects must be reported or taken to police to allow investigations to be conducted and they were arraigned in court.

“If you kill them you are destroying evidence,” he said, promising further investigations into the matter.“

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-killed-by-mob-for-attempting-to-rpe-his-biological-mother/

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Rapist Get 2,500 Lashes And 17 Years In Prison. / 300 Level Student Of ABU Zaria Commits Suicide Blames Parents / Revealed: Boko Haram Set To Be Expelled From ISWAP-ISIS Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.