Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Old Nairaland Is Dead - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Old Nairaland Is Dead (600 Views)

What Do You Think Nairaland Is Lacking? / Internet Censorship In Nigeria - Nairaland Is Endangered / Steve Jobs Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Nairaland Is Dead by Danapache(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
gone are those days when you get things freely on nairaland but nowadays everything has been turn to business venture, I have also resolve not to post any software or info too.guys when u need anything just search and comb the net, you might get it FREELY.
Re: Old Nairaland Is Dead by olamathins(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2010
Do you know you can learn microsoft access and excel in 2days?

I wish i had known this for long.

This is what disqualified me in the very first online contract i got.

I was hired by a big company in Singapore to help them collect data of schools in west Africa and the way they operate. After I was done, i was asked to present my findings in excel or access format; but you know what i did not know any of the packages. I gave it to someone who call himself a computer operator to do for me, but he did next to rubbish. As a result I missed that big time opportunity after much of labour.

Because of this embarrassment, i enrolled in a one month computer training, But our instructor was impatient type, so nobody got the rudiment of those packages in the class.

It was recently I then stumble on a particular video tutorial that teaches one all that one need to known on access and excel. I MEAN ALL!And you know what i became an expert on those two packages within 2 day. I think you can do better, because I'm a slow learner.

If you are interested in having a copy, just send me an email rewardlink75@gmail.com or call 07032060088
Re: Old Nairaland Is Dead by dominique(f): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2010
Danapache:

gone  are  those days  when  you get things freely  on nairaland  but nowadays everything has been  turn to business venture, I have also  resolve  not to  post any software  or  info  too.guys when u need anything  just  search and comb the net, you might get it  FREELY.

if it makes people learn to use search engines more effectively, then it's a welcome development smiley.
Re: Old Nairaland Is Dead by Ceekay(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2010
olamathins:

Do you know you can learn microsoft access and excel in 2days?

I wish i had known this for long.

This is what disqualified me in the very first online contract i got.

I was hired by a big company in Singapore to help them collect data of schools in west Africa and the way they operate. After I was done, i was asked to present my findings in excel or access format; but you know what i did not know any of the packages. I gave it to someone who call himself a computer operator to do for me, but he did next to rubbish. As a result I missed that big time opportunity after much of labour.

Because of this embarrassment, i enrolled in a one month computer training, But our instructor was impatient type, so nobody got the rudiment of those packages in the class.

It was recently I then stumble on a particular video tutorial that teaches one all that one need to known on access and excel. I MEAN ALL!And you know what i became an expert on those two packages within 2 day. I think you can do better, because I'm a slow learner.

If you are interested in having a copy, just send me an email rewardlink75@gmail.com or call 07032060088

This coming as the first post on this thread is very hilarious grin grin
Re: Old Nairaland Is Dead by olamathins(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ceekay, hilarious you call the post? Don't you know that very few free thing is of quality? when i search the net and i see a free thing, i always suspect it.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Google Tv / Cyber Cafe Issues / Computer Memory & CPU For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.