Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy (435 Views)

Help Me Decide" Which Amöng This Phönes Should I Purchase? (reasons)* / Help A Nairalander Decide Which Of These Phones Should Be Bought / Please Help Me Decide Which Smartphone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy by phemiee1810(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
good afternoon noon to you all please I'm at a crossroad I'm about changing my current cellphone but I have been considering either Infinix note 5 or gionee s10 I heard the good antecedents of gionee for the durable battery and sharp camera and at same time I love Infinix product to you all my boss on the house please help me out like give suggestions thanks in anticipation God bless us all
Re: Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy by mutvy: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Infinix Note 5
Re: Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy by GrandMufti: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
phemiee1810:
good afternoon noon to you all please I'm at a crossroad I'm about changing my current cellphone but I have been considering either Infinix note 5 or gionee s10 I heard the good antecedents of gionee for the durable battery and sharp camera and at same time I love Infinix product to you all my boss on the house please help me out like give suggestions thanks in anticipation God bless us all

What's your budget? You could have other options depending on your budget
Re: Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy by Goldyyy: 3:32am On Nov 07, 2018
I recommend tecno pouvoir 2 pro.. 5000mAh battery capacity with a very bright camera.. It's 47k

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me To Decide Which One To Buy by henry007(m): 3:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Watch reviews of both

(1) (Reply)

Honor 8C Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, 4000mah Battery / Pls I Need Your Advice On Which Phone To Buy / Jumia Agent I Like To Order Fir A Phone ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.