Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell (1051 Views)

Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) / I Will Make Heaven- Bobrisky Tells Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by Ronky001(f): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bobrisky has a word for his haters and those insulting him online. Posting via his IG page, Bobrisky wrote

”Good afternoon Bobrisky lovers !!!! Quick one have any one of u notice that is only people who are not doing good that cal others names ? Would Dj cuppy or paddy Adenuga these are billionaires children have time to insult anyone on Ig ? No they won’t. Is only the broke ones that share data with their friends phones that come to Ig to insult people. Is high time dis people sit down and think of wat they want to do with their life. Are u praying to follow celebrity till u die ? ? let celebrities too celebrate u one ?? day. U all insulting me don’t forgot I was also once broke before I think of a hustle to do that will make me a millionaire and give me mighty name. Pls go find a hustle and stop insulting people on IG..http://gisthubnaija.com/

If all your insult mean shit to me by now I would have not been where I am today. But I ignore all the insult and choose to acquirer all my dream goal in life. Pls ask yourself wat is my dream goal today and stop instituting people who are richer than u. Secondly some of u are saying u are going to hell ??. Do u know where u are going to ? Nobody on dis earth will tell me he or she is not sinner, if u have lied before u are a sinner, runs girl u are sinner, thief, sleeping with another woman who is not ur wife all dis are sins, so face your sins and leave other people sins alone. Let God be the Judge ?‍??.dont be surprise u all will see me sitting pretty beside my creator God while those Jesus servant judging people around walk straight to hell. My darling mind ur business and let other people enjoy their life. Good afternoon? http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by uzohrome(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sharp guy. Fire on my baby smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by Michellla(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2018

4 Likes

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by Eberechi24(f): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Discover your selling point and trend with it. Don't be surprised Bobrisky isn't a gay. All na business strategies
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
In heaven indeed... You need help tongue
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Michellla:
LMAO.... You dey pity the guy?? grin
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
LMAO.... You dey pity the guy?? grin
haha the thing shock me

2 Likes

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

haha the thing shock me
gringrincheesycheesy He really needs help
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by MiaB(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:
Discover your selling point and trend with it. Don't be surprised Bobrisky isn't a gay. All na business strategies
He's gay.

2 Likes

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
MiaB:

He's gay.
Did you 'caught' him? grin

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by Eberechi24(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
MiaB:

He's gay.
Don't be surprised he isn't.
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by Preetti(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
joke of the day

1 Like

Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by LisaAnne(f): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
lol
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by MiaB(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:
Don't be surprised he isn't.
hmmmm
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by LaDolceVida(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Lmaaaaaaaaao
Re: You’ll Be Shocked To See Me Sitting Pretty Beside God In Heaven – Bobrisky Tell by Tamarapetty(f): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who's he?

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy Confirms Coming To America Is Coming Back With A Sequel / I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo / Karen Obiwulu: The Sensational Female Influencer Making Waves In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.