Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon (24995 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by magzey: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdullilah.
Buhari is winning the war.

Insha Allah, the war against terror shall be won and Islam will reign supreme.
Then peace will come to stay.
Allah Akbar.
just explain what you mean by this undecided undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nackzy:
Stupid, insane things happens only in Africa

It has been a long time na
It was in Cameron but they are Nigerian soldiers
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
thesicilian:
The fact that they are wearing military uniforms does not make them soldiers.

Shutttttuuup
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by thesicilian: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
carrascocity:

Shutttttuuup

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
fkj950ax:
Its an old incident, that has gone past the state of things as depicted by the video.
[s]The soldiers in question have been identified, decommissioned and facing prosecution.
[/s]

You are bloody lie ?
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Temple1288:
Ndi Isi Oji!! The old black Monkey called President is up there in Yaoundé sending Soldiers to kill innocent unarmed kids and their mothers.. Ndi Isi oji di njo!

Ha bu ndi ogbu mnadu

Ha nincha ndi ojo

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by buzorcharles(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdullilah.
Buhari is winning the war.

Insha Allah, the war against terror shall be won and Islam will reign supreme.
Then peace will come to stay.
Allah Akbar.
you are a useless fool.
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Richdad50:
There is something strange and bizzare about the sound or pronoucement of 'Allah Akbar'. It comes with explosion, death, voilence, riots, and destruction. Nothing about it is peaceful.
Anytime i hear that word, i find myself naturally concious of the next escape route.

#RichdadDarts

They are highly brain washed with lies and hateful teachings
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=thesicilian post=72737494][/quote]

A brave man in the West is a full time mugu in the east
Next time thing before you say Shiityyy things you don't know
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by thesicilian: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
carrascocity:

A brave man in the West is a full time mugu in the east
Next time thing before you say Shiityyy things you don't know

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by khalids: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nackzy:

Abeg live Africa out of it......The Nazi's did worse, even the British etc......Its a human problem
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by smileyoo: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Imagine this idiotic statements above, islamaphobia is a mental disease, anybody suffering from it needs psychiatric treatment. Can you believe lunatics saying islamatizing agenda how is that possible ?. Christians should bring me one person that was forcibly made to change his faith from Christianity to Islam in this 2018 .
Just because Hollywood are using Arabs as bad guys in movie dose not mean its true. Before Arabs it was Russians and Japanese that are the usual villains. The world of today has grown away from religion. Its about football in Europe & Asia. Europeans don't attend churches at weekend's instead they go to stadiums, Arabs are in to buying big clubs , however in Nigeria its big time churches everywhere. Instead of Muslims to be shouting Christianization of Nigeria, its the other way round. Lord open the eyes of my Africans.
bros. go to benue idps camp, for the answer to your question, they 've been forcifully chased away from home.
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by carrascocity(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=thesicilian post=72737815][/quote]

You stinks
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigeriaarmy1211:
Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.

Go learn work bros before its late for you. scam no dey work again, especially an unintelligent scam like yours. go learn work oga
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Horus(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
thesicilian:

If you watch the video attentively you will notice that the weapons used in the killing are Galil rifles, that are rare in West Africa but are known to be used by the Cameroonian Armed Forces and the BIR, (Battalion d'intervention Rapide), an elite military force of the Cameroonian Armed Forces. Before the killings, men speaking in French identified the victims as "BH" for Boko Haram and said they had been captured during an assault against the jihadists
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Raskasal(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Flets:
Don’t get it mixed up, there is no difference between the agenda of the terrorists and Buhari.

Islamic fundamentalists are working towards same goal either as president, Fulani herdsman, Bokoharam or as terrorists as shown in the videos

Did you bother to read where that happened before mentioning Buhari? Or has he become the president of Cameroon too nii?

Read well before you comment. Are you aware that wearing a camouflage doesn't make a soldier?
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by legba1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Richdad50:
There is something strange and bizzare about the sound or pronoucement of 'Allah Akbar'. It comes with explosion, death, voilence, riots, and destruction. Nothing about it is peaceful.
Anytime i hear that word, i find myself naturally concious of the next escape route.

#RichdadDarts

I share your apprehension bro....
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Afonja007: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Imagine this idiotic statements above, islamaphobia is a mental disease, anybody suffering from it needs psychiatric treatment. Can you believe lunatics saying islamatizing agenda how is that possible ?. Christians should bring me one person that was forcibly made to change his faith from Christianity to Islam in this 2018 .
Just because Hollywood are using Arabs as bad guys in movie dose not mean its true. Before Arabs it was Russians and Japanese that are the usual villains. The world of today has grown away from religion. Its about football in Europe & Asia. Europeans don't attend churches at weekend's instead they go to stadiums, Arabs are in to buying big clubs , however in Nigeria its big time churches everywhere. Instead of Muslims to be shouting Christianization of Nigeria, its the other way round. Lord open the eyes of my Africans.
the girl that was kidnapped and they hid her in palace of emir ,which people introduce sharia in Nigeria ?who wrote Arabic in Nigeria money who put Arabic in Nigerian army uniform?,what is the punishment when one leave Islam?kill infidels wherever you find them in which book ?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Kingibo: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
thesicilian:
They were Cameroonian soldiers, the authenticity of that video it has been confirmed by various international agencies

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by bigfish3k: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Patrioticman007:

why 2018
what of leah sharibu
what of the many christian girls kidnapped into emirs palaces and converted
they are so many
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Contactibro(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
dis is not all dere is more to the video DAT we are not told but all d same it is so touching...
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by biosilicon: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nackzy:

Who told you that's its only in Africa such things happen undecided Africans like yourself should learn to see your fellow Africans as normal human beings just like any other race. Without that there is no hope.
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by lapazi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
wizkidlambo:
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Weldone all, you will get there some day
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by AnalQueenluci: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdullilah.

Insha Allah, the war against terror shall be won and Islam will reign supreme. Then peace will come to stay.
Allah Akbar.
allahudillah...peace is 4 islam
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
thesicilian:
The first stages of denial ...

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Temple1288:
Ndi Isi Oji!! The old black Monkey called President is up there in Yaoundé sending Soldiers to kill innocent unarmed kids and their mothers.. Ndi Isi oji di njo!
Nwanne eh..Africa bu okummuo na uwa

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by HIPROFILE(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Richdad50:

#RichdadDarts

Not only you my brother even Trump
Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by fkj950ax(m): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
carrascocity:
[/s]
You are bloody lie ?

https://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN1K91YM-OZATP

That is from Reuters.

You don't know me and you feel so comfortable calling me a bloody liar... This is so sad!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coke Studio Africa Celebrates 2face 41st Birthday In Grand Style - (Pics, Video) / Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) / OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.