Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/18 (277 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 07/12/2017) Eroding God’s Honour? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/18 by dallyemmy: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/18 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, November 7, 2018) Are You An Unfriendly Friend?

1.Thank You, Father, for giving us the least spiritual assignment of reaping the harvest of fields we did not cultivate, yet, receiving the accompanying wages.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

3.Father, please, empower me to do Your Will and to finish Your work, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, destroy by Your fire, everything in me, that is hindering me from rising for the salvation of others, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, please, make me an unrepentant and addicted soul winner, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, let every spirit of lukewarmness in my life and in the body of Christ against the preaching of the gospel of Christ, be consumed, by Your fire, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, help me to be a friendly friend, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, give me friends that will not come around to take advantage of our friendship, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, for all my labours in Your vineyard, please, let me be rewarded abundantly here and in the hereafter, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name. Open Heaven 7 November 2018

11.Father, supply all the needs of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, according to Your riches in glory, by Christ Jesus, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/18 by dallyemmy: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, November 7, 2018) . *Are You An Unfriendly Friend?*

1.I worship You, Lord Jesus, because there is no friend in the world like You. Thank You for being my best friend, confidant, my counselor and my all in all.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, lift up my head, above those of my enemies, round about me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, expose and disgrace, all deceitful, unfaithful and unfriendly friends, in my life; and deliver me by Your grace, from their hands, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me the spirit of discernment, to enable me know true and sincere friends, from fake and opportunistic ones, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every attempt of my own familiar friends, whom I trusted, who did eat of my bread, to betray or lift up their heels against me, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every evil, fake and unfriendly friend, make mistakes, that would expose them, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, shield and protect me from treacherous and unfaithful friends; let me never enter into any close relationship with anyone who will later hurt or betray me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every evil plan and intention of close associates, relatives and friends, boomerang upon them, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let all things work together for good for Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, as he continually, places his trust in You, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Global Celebrate Jesus / How To Perform Money Ritual Using A Ram / Bigger Than Your Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.