Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola (998 Views)

Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by Agboola1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2007
its quite gentlemanly of Afikuyomi to come back home to his mentor,friend and leader to form alliance. this is great news and i expect others to follow suit and come backhome to their origin of stardom.

afikuyomi i doff my cap
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by debosky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
evidence please wink
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by jesusfreak(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2007
is this piece of breakig news or what? are we missing out something? as at yesternite afikuyomi still had his cap on? which one u dey
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by Agboola1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
this is breaking news. buy pm news of today\
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by Afam(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2007
These politicians all know what they are doing.

Don't be surprised to read that Pat Utomi or Orji Uzo Kalu has stepped down for Yar'adua.
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by Bolarge(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2007
Even the lizards in my compound know Afikuyomi stands no chance in this election.If he's indeed done it,he's simply done what is most politically expedient for him right now.
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
beans, afikuyomi step down for who? u better start reading better tabloids and seize from reading fake jist newspapers *hisses*
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by gbolex(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2007
bUT I THIN HE IS STEPPING DOWN FOR JIMI AGBAJE
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by jesusfreak(f): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
who exactly is stepping down for who? i beg na agbaje me i dey vote for! wink
Re: Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola by Agboola1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2007
Afikuyomi Steps Down For Fashola

The All Nigeria People Party (ANPP) gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Sen. Tokunboh Afikuyomi on Thursday formally stepped down for the AC candidate, Mr Babatunde Fashola.

The chairmen of both parties, Chief Henry Ajomale and Adetunji Oyebolu made the disclosure at the Alausa secretariat, during a news conference.

They said they decided to close ranks to be able to control the development of the state, adding “It is a new dawn to for the two giant parties to collaborate’’.

Ajomale pointed out that no conditions were attached to the alliance, which was not restricted to winning the governorship election, but extended to the presidential election.

Oyebolu, the ANPP chairman, disclosed that the collaboration was informed by the exigency of the moment.

“All progressive minded people must come together to stop the PDP from bringing more hardship to Nigerians.

“What ANPP has done is a sacrifice to protect our nascent democracy, the development of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole,” he said.

(1) (Reply)

Here They Come Again (Nigerian Politicians) / Isn't This Election A Big Charade? Is Obasanjo Not Taking Us For A Ride? / Sentiments Aside;who Else Could Hv Won D Elections.who Did U Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.