Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (31993 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Labour Party Receives Defectors From APC And PDP In Edo / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
GSA01:
The APC has gained enough yard into PDP control territory. Akwa Ibom is already standing on a 50/50 for both parties in terms of Presidential Election, Delta is gradually becoming same, and PDP has no federal Power to massively Rigg Rivers election. AS PDP concentrate on gaining territories in Southwest and North West, APC is already in Southeast and South-south.
where in delta state?
Nor lie anyhow, lie Small small.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
jumpandpas:

You mean Athiefkw the thief that destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs?

Yes, you are coorect

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by aliscomonaj: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Not even a like for u
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Apkabio (Sounds like a biology textbook to me)... What he's doing now will soon jeopardize his worth and relevance in Akwa-Ibom. He's trying so hard to test his popularity at the expense of diminishing the few loyalty remaining for him in the state.. Dude is imitating the likes of Saraki and Tinubu.... What a show of shame. By the time his indecisive actions backfire him, he'll surely bare the pain alone.
But in all things Akpabio, may God in his infinite mercy heal your ailing political career and prevent you from impending intimidation.
Meeting you @thePoll
I care!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
divinecode101:

Yes, I am coorect Buhari is a disaster.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Aghomi83: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
I want to remind those that are saying Buhari for 2019 should be ready and not complain because I remember 2016 vividly when many were shouting and cursing. Buhari.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
divinecode101:

Yes, I am correct Buhari is a disaster.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Let's do a rough testing!

"Share" if Buhari will win,
"Like" if Atiku will win.

Stop being childish and refrain from wasting your time

You did this during Anambra election, PDP lost

You did this during Ondo election, PDP lost

You did this during Ekiti election, PDP lost

You did this during Osun election, PDP lost

When do you want yo be matured na?
Why not grow up for once

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=jumpandpas post=72738159][/quote]

I will ignore jobless Atiku losers

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

See crowd!! The SS will be interesting in 2019. Akpabio wants to prove a point cheesy

Meanwhile, Cilic, has Atiku finally received his Visa for his month end trip to Amurica? cheesy

It will be suicidal to go to America now, it's only a bait to keep him in the US (on money laundering charges) till after elections - Atiku won't try it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
we are buharizing Nigeria come 2019
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by deomelo: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Atiku's only votes are going to come from abakaliki and nnewi..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
divinecode101:

I will ignore Osibanjobless and Buharitualist and vote for Atiku
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Viktom(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
rented crowd, believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril.

meanwhile I am obediently atikulated for 2019.

long live Nigeria

long live president atiku.

1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Viktom(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dpharisee:
I can see Mama Ekaite who sells akara at Etinang Junction on that picture is now called PDP defector grin grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Viktom(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dpharisee:
I can see Mama Ekaite who sells akara at Etinang Junction on that picture is now called PDP defector grin grin

rented crowd, akpabio political career is dead already.
you can't associate with the lifeless one and still have life in you.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
omooba969:

It will be suicidal to go to America now, it's only a bait to keep him in the US (on money laundering charges) till after elections - Atiku won't try it. grin

That thought came to me too that he's being set up for a big fail but I don't want to think that baba iyabo is that devious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
The great Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
divinecode101:

Stop being childish and refrain from wasting your time

You did this during Anambra election, PDP lost

You did this during Ondo election, PDP lost

You did this during Ekiti election, PDP lost

You did this during Osun election, PDP lost

When do you want yo be matured na?
Why not grow up for once

Let me be childish.....I just want to put the claim to test. Even CNN did the same pre-election survey....Do they come out right? And ofcourse, we know the Russia influence and hacking et all. Do I claim the election will come out as the survey? What are you fretting about...you that have grown pass Methuselah! Who on earth does not know that the real election matters

You know when you have overgrown, you become a baby again!... that's why its better to leave the world at the appropriate time so that no one is burdened to clear your poo on the bed. And that's exactly what you've just displayed. I don't want to clear your poo again. Kindly do yourself an eternal favour....and pls leave some money behind for other people that cater for your old age. They will continually pray for you in heaven. Sir Methuselah!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DerrickzB: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
AkwaIbom Gone To The APC

Rivers State Already APC

Delta Fully APC

Final Presidential Result Will Be Buhari 25Million

Atiku 6.3Million.

Who is this one I hope you wake up on time thou
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Those who know Akwa Ibom, know that loosing Godswill Akpabio was a grand mistake

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tuniski: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

And you in particular has a jaundiced vision thinking the election will be held on nairaland with all your mumu threads being opened up and down

You are mumu for saying that!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

That thought came to me too that he's being set up for a big fail but I don't want to think that baba iyabo is that devious cheesy

Trust Baba Iyabo at your own peril, these politicians hardly forgive one another - especially Baba Iyabo!

What's there to take in the US, It would be daring for Atiku to go to the US now.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
tuniski:

You are mumu for saying that!

So that's the wisdom.the chicken poop in your head can bring forth?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by higherpower: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Apkabio (Sounds like a biology textbook to me)... What he's doing now will soon jeopardize his worth and relevance in Akwa-Ibom. He's trying so hard to test his popularity at the expense of diminishing the few loyalty remaining for him in the state.. Dude is imitating the likes of Saraki and Tinubu.... What a show of shame. By the time his indecisive actions backfire him, he'll surely bare the pain alone.
But in all things Akpabio, may God in his infinite mercy heal your ailing political career and prevent you from impending intimidation.
Meeting you @thePoll
I care!

U ended up saying nothing
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
DerrickzB:

Who is this one I hope you wake up on time thou

For your mind now, you think I'm committed to either of the useless candidates? Its just unfortunate that one of them will rule you....at least for the next 4years. Your misery continues after 2019. You can fight me with your fingers. Its your life....if you like chose Kim Jon Un. Gullible Nigerians. Even renowned media houses like CNN do similar pre-election surveys.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BubuZombi: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lol... I don't have time for Buharitualists

E dey pain nam

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BubuZombi: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
sammyj:
grin shocked shocked shocked All in the name of money!!! shocked shocked angry

Whatever You Call It

APC All The Way

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Let me be childish.....I just want to put the claim to test. Even CNN did the same pre-election survey....Do they come out right? And ofcourse, we know the Russia influence and hacking et all. Do I claim the election will come out as the survey? What are you fretting about...you that have grown pass Methuselah! Who on earth does not know that the real election matters

You know when you have overgrown, you become a baby again!... that's why its better to leave the world at the appropriate time so that no one is burdened to clear your poo on the bed. And that's exactly what you've just displayed. I don't want to clear your poo again. Kindly do yourself an eternal favour....and pls leave some money behind for other people that cater for your old age. They will continually pray for you in heaven. Sir Methuselah!

Trash!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DerrickzB: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
CaptainFM1:

For your mind now, you think I'm committed to either of the useless candidates? Its just unfortunate that one of them will rule you....at least for the next 4years. Your misery continues after 2019. You can fight me with your fingers. Its your life....if you like chose Kim Jon Un. Gullible Nigerians. Even renowned media houses like CNN do similar pre-election surveys.

Why r u taking it personal tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army / Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.