Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) (495 Views)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) by Ajibolatao(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Here is the link to thread https://www.nairaland.com/4829548/see-channels-tv-report-buharis posted by rock003.

The official webpage of Canbridge (http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/) has refutted this claim. You can all check it out yourself.

Well, this propaganda has no weight, maybe they can come up with something else.

Copied from stOla 's post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) by Ajibolatao(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Also attached below is a sample of 1961 WASC certificate (not for Buhari) from Cambridge and WAEC, guess what, it has no certificate number.
It only has an Index No. Which is the center number/Candidate number.
On the certificate is written clearly that this index number is 8390/152, while for Buhari we know it is 8280/002 for the center No (8280) and the candidate No (002).

So WAEC is right to have issued an attestation with a registration number but Original Certificate Number is N/A for 1961.

Copied from stOla 's post.

Re: Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) by bedspread: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ok !! noted....

Buhari2 Daura is Fully on Course!

All Hands on Deck!!

1 Like

Re: Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) by Ajibolatao(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
contact me for your affordable and quality website and blog.
Re: Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) by fergie001: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
I thought I visited a thread this morning, where the UCLAS maintained that Hausa was written in 1961 and also refrained from commenting on whether Buhari wrote the exam in 1961 unless he so permits(probably,in writing)?
That one is easier to end all the brouhaha and conjuring...

Again,let me ask...if this man whose UCLAS certificate you referenced misplaces his,can WAEC give him an attestation that looks like the one given to Buhari or he still will request for this type which he had initially?

Again,I also know that certificate alterations aren't funny....
If your name is wrongly spelt by even full stop(.),you might have to return it.......Even if for example,it is written Distinctio,you return it......I find it difficult to reconcile a certificate number with index number......especially on certificate .....here is why UCLAS should really come into it.......
These are my questions and am confident President Buhari will allow UCLAS into it,to solve the puzzle....
Re: Response To A Front Page Thread (see Channels TV Report On Buhari's WAEC Result) by Auladimeji1: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who should we believe now,abi wish kin wahala be this lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

DSS Interrogates Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries, Asks Him To Resign / Bet9ja Forum Endorses A House Of Representatives Aspirant / IPOB Solidarity March In Huge Success To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.