Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,149 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon (286 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by Gucciblog: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
US based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington has also reacted to the video of soldiers killing women and kids in Cameroon.

According to Speed Darlington, he thought it was a video of soldiers fighting terrorists not knowing they were killing women and kids intentionally. He added that such use of violence, is why Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra. He wrote;

First I thought these Are Soldiers killing terrorists and their wifes and I was mad, why kill his wife? is she a terrorist too? no. Then the more I watch the video I realize that these men are terrorist terrorizing villages.

My heart is bleeding what did a baby do? did you have to kill a boy and his mother? Another woman was shot to death. Am I dreaming this is Islamic terrorist that wants to turn the whole continent into Allah Akbar continent. This is the kind of behavior that makes Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra.

The footage showing two women, a child and a baby being shot dead by armed men in Cameroon, has led to accusations by Amnesty International that the country’s army may be carrying out killings.

In the video, which has been widely shared on social media, a woman is seen walking down a dirt track, holding a child by the hand. A man in military clothing and aviator sunglasses, with a rifle swinging from his shoulder, is holding her by the neck. As they walk, he periodically slaps her face.

Behind her walks another woman, with a baby tied to her back, and behind them a group of men. The men suspect the women of belonging to Boko Haram.

“BH, you’re going to die,” says the person recording the video, as they turn off the track and stop walking. The women are blindfolded and made to sit down.
“Yes, come here, little girl,” one soldier says to the child, who has let go of the woman’s hand. He removes her top and wraps it around her face. Then the soldiers open fire, killing all four women and children.

Watch the Video Below;

https://zenithnaija.com/speed-darlington-reacts-to-video-of-soldiers-killing-women-and-kids-in-cameroon/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon by bedspread: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
The World has Gone Nuclear in WICKEDNESS!!

When you Desert the KING of kings you breathe in lucifer!

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Barakumo Shawer Love Messages To Celebrate His Queen / Nigeria Is Frustrated With Millions Of Issues - Falz / Actor Robert Dr Miro, Wife Split After20year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.