Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary (56003 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by Mikeal09: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Houseofglam7:
smiley You never asked
Na my liver dey fail me
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dshocker:

Did she use to stay in surulere?
Yeah Bode Thomas
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
bettercreature:
International Fuckery at it's pick
'Peak'
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by bettercreature(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Zionista:

'Peak'
Autocorrect error

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
bettercreature:
Autocorrect error

Yeah! It happens.. smiley
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by abdulkayus(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah
Bode Thomas

Which year did she stay in surulere? Before BBA or after BBA? Cos I don't know if this girl Dillish ever stay in Nigeria before?
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
abdulkayus:

Which year did she stay in surulere? Before BBA or after BBA? Cos I don't know if this girl Dillish ever stay in Nigeria before?

loool

Before BBA and even after she won it, she stayed for a while before packing out.
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by abdulkayus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

loool

Before BBA and even after she won it, she stayed for a while before packing out.

OK. Meaning she was a Nigeria resident even before the BBA fame. But u shouldn't have use that statement that Flavour chop her tired. It is disgusting. Who knows the gal Flavour will marry in future or you will marry in future, if Dem never chop am tired? And how many Virgins do we even have nowadays?
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by TheSmoothTalker(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
bettercreature:
International Fuckery at it's peak

More like AFCON - African Fuckery Cup Of Nations

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by mixter(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
You people should free the babe na. Haba !
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
u beta come back to ur naija ooo ... Dey there dey claim Togo for there
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by Daboomb: 1:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Splendor185:

2baba goes down in Tears As Annie And His Baby Mamas Settles There Differences (Video)

It was a thing of joy in the family of the Legend musician known as 2baba who was said to have many children from different mothers including his present wife who happens to be the lucky one among all of them.

But glory be to God as the family are now in peace as the baby mamas settles with Annie and 2baba which made the Legend go down in tears.

http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/05/2baba-boost-into-tears-as-annie-and-his-baby-mamas-settles-there-differences/

So they have now regrouped together so they cn kill 2baba? And the man don see vision say im wan die sef, see as im dey cry. cry cry
Holy Ghost fire scatter all my enemies anywhere they are doing family meeting...........Fire!...FIRE!!........Fire!!!
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by whytepawn1(m): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This gold digging bitcch with slacked and shapeless looking pusssy angry

Flavour chop this girl tire those days for surulere angry

how you take know?
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by BanevsJoker(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2018
neroflo:
stupid gold diggerrrrr angry angry angry angry angry
Kanye West is a prophet.
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by BanevsJoker(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Blainz:

She's also a millionaire by the way
You are Yoruba right? We are measuring her level of stupidity, it doesn't matter how much money she has or doesn't have. By virtue of being president, an illiterate is a billionaire in this country. Should we now believe he is intelligent?
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018
abdulkayus:

OK. Meaning she was a Nigeria resident even before the BBA fame. But u shouldn't have use that statement that Flavour chop her tired. It is disgusting. Who knows the gal Flavour will marry in future or you will marry in future, if Dem never chop am tired? And how many Virgins do we even have nowadays?

lool
I understand bro.

But it is an open secret that she and flavour dated for while before parting ways. Infact she was the video vixen to his song ( can't remember the title now) in 2012 or there about.

Thanks anyways bro.
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Blainz:

She's also a millionaire by the way
I doubt she still is. That Big Brother money finishes very fast. If you read on past winners you'll find out the money ends in under a year.
The only person I'm sure held on to his the longest was Uti Nwachukwu.
Kevin Chuwang Pam is now dried up and has gone to square-minus-three. Mutual friends of ours report his living condition now is worse than before he signed up for the show.
Re: Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Celebration is always needed. As humans we need to waste money once in a while if not it has no meaning.
Happy Anniversary to them. I don't know why the title mentions that while the pictures state it is her birth day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence In Abuja (Pix) / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.