Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) (24589 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osibona Threatened Our Officials With Dogs, Says LASBCA / LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / Building Collapses In Bariga, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biggest HOTEL in bariga!
Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by onamur: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
infoyabatechstu:
ORDER FOR YOUR WEDDING & ENGAGEMENT RINGS on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng or whatsapp : 08067381326

Earrings, WRISTWATCH, etc.
Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
If truly there are 250 rooms then 500 tenants is too small because that is ratio of two people in a room which is a lie,just know that average of 4 people in a room,mother, father and two kids
Lexusgs430:
500 tenants in 250 rooms ? Overpopulation ........ How many rats ?
Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by babsbolad: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
BOLAT I know very well! Olu maintain once stayed in the house. The building is beside one of the king Sunny Ade's houses on Ajileye street. I used to stay on Oshinfolarin street Bariga all around the same vicinity. Truly the building needs some sort of maintenance.
Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:48am On Nov 07, 2018
infoyabatechstu:
Lagos State Building Control Agency LASBCA seals the biggest building in Bariga
The building which is the biggest building in Bariga, popularly known as ‘Bolat’, located at number 72 Ilaje road, was sealed today, 6TH Nov, 2018 by LASBCA officials. The speculated reason for the seal is that the building is old.

AGOG NG confirmed from one of the tenants that this is not the first time the house has been sealed by LASBCA.

The tenants, who chose to stay under anonymity, disclosed to AGOG NG that in years past, LASBCA always visited them to seal the building. He also added, that all they need is money. He said; “Na money wey dem dey find, if we give dem, dem go come comot the seal.

Effort to speak with the officials of LASBCA during the seal, prove abortive as their on-ground officials refused to make any comment.
Bolat houses over 500 tenants with over 250 rooms.

http://agog.ng/in-bariga-lasbca-seals-the-biggest-building/

Hmmmm. This is where olu maintain used to stay.....
Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2018
emmykey0128:
If truly there are 250 rooms then 500 tenants is too small because that is ratio of two people in a room which is a lie,just know that average of 4 people in a room,mother, father and two kids

I have included my calculations in their lies ........ But having 500 tenants within the same space, is a bit too much.....

It cannot be a healthy environment to live ........ Imagine the rats, cockroaches + untidyness and mosquitoes ....
Re: LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hum2020:
LASBCA this is wickedness if this building is old. what about others building in lagos state.i think officials of LASBCA are out for business. let them quickly close others building within lagos so we can know the mean business wickedness in the name of agency

A building just collapsed and killed children. I hope you people are now happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States / My Landlord And His Dad Just Beat Up My Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.