Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (539 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Embraces Her Grey Hair In New Photo / Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by MhizMuna: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
The bullied Nigerian model who disclosed that she has always wanted to be a model as a child, disclosed that most of the times she cried, was so frustrated and felt she couldn’t fit in after getting mocked even by close friends.

She wrote;
Many people will see this and be like… ��……but have never felt more confident in my life… Have been like this for quite a long time… It limited me from a lot of things I felt discouraged n empty… I always loved modelling from day 1 of my life but due 2 my imperfection. I thought I had to be flawless n perfect. I cared about what people would think when they saw me… I never smiled or laughed because of it. ��I was picked on, called all sort of names, my mates mocked me. �I cried most times and I was so frustrated. I felt I couldn’t fit in.

see more photos here - https://www./2018/11/bullied-nigerian-model-embraces-her-insecurity.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by sunnymix: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
See teeth grin
Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
sunnymix:
See teeth grin
Example of mockers
Show us your own teeth
Mtchw undecided
Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by Oyindidi(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
I see nothing wrong with her, she is beautiful.
Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by ominilongest(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
That's not her teeth it's a make up for Halloween

Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by sunnymix: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Example of mockers
Show us your own teeth
Mtchw undecided
don't mind him jawe.
Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by IamD18: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
I see nothing wrong with her , she is beautiful.
For real?

Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by Oyindidi(f): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:

For real?
Yes, maybe na old agegrin she loom beautiful for my eyes. To we ugly people, she be like Queen

1 Like

Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by IamD18: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, maybe na old agegrin she loom beautiful for my eyes. To we ugly people ,she be like Queen
LINUS grin
Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:
LINUS grin
Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity by MhizMuna: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, maybe na old agegrin she loom beautiful for my eyes. To we ugly people, she be like Queen
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy’s Ankara Collection. / Rihanna In ASSOLATION MAGAZINE / Blac Chyna Arrives Nigeria To Launch A Cream She Does Not Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.