Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 (18641 Views)

Victor Oye: Peter Obi Will Not Achieve Anything Until He Returns To APGA (Video) / Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good to know
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by bixton(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Rindo69:
1. The meme central content creators are mischievous APC sympathizers.

2. I do not think Peter Obi knows what he is talking about. I worked in the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on MDGs between 2012 and 2015 as a consultant and there was actually a well thought out plan albeit ridden with corruption but it was a plan. Granted we started on the wrong foot because funds were given directly to MDAs before 2006 to implement MDG projects but this was mostly embezzled until the creation of this office in 2006. That we didn’t achieve any goals is wrong and the end report is available for those interested to see the achievements.

Now to the APC trolls who are unaware that we have the SDGs now; my question is what are they doing to achieve the SDGs? I can tell you that they are still using the structure of the MDGs cos they have no well thought out plan!! Another question is what is the government doing with the Debt relief Gain funds meant for MDGs/SDGs?

Instead of you to point out the goals which are supposed to be visible you're pointing out to a paper as instrument to seek out goals that's supposed to benefit lives.

If the APC lead government does not believe in continuity of previous government plans and policies, it would have easily not be following the road map of the previous government and your kind will still come out here to shout. You should be ashamed of yourself for playing such flimsy excuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good to know.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by richiepolymer(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Epic finishing! Fatality! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by rhymesnoni(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmmm... The last time I checked Atiku was a VP between this period abiiiii I lie??
Clueless People kawai

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Benekruku(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
PDP burial confirmed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Benekruku(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
richiepolymer:
Epic finishing! Fatality! cheesy

This is scandalous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Benekruku(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
bixton:
Sometimes I wonder if all these short clips are true and why would someone who spoke such about a political party still become a member?

Because of access to the treasury.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by PointB: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stalwert:
Yet Atikulooted their brains will rush here to shout PDP up and down. Tell how poverty would be at record levels when ordinary MDGs that China achieved we couldn't. PDP is failure Obliar speaks truth seldomly but this is the truth, PDP had no plans for the masses, till PMB/PYO and great Tinubu came on board. Nigerians are not foolish, we are not gaypob youths rooting for an unrepentant nyash harrasser or drinking urine from cownu shoes, we are wise and have rejected Poverty Development Party forever and ever.

What is the difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by noblestan: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Do we all actually want progress in this country? Why don't we just give this man credit for being honest?
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Praktikals(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
bixton:
Sometimes I wonder if all these short clips are true and why would someone who spoke such about a political party still become a member?
The answer is simple, boss. No permanent friend in politics, only permanent interest.
Obj is now supporting OBJ for president. Can you believe that after he said even God will not forgive him if he does that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Felixv: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Landforce1:
What does these APC e_warriors want to achieve with this their cut and join video undecided undecided

the truth

nothing but the truth

from the horse's mouth

no shaking ......

obidoomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
yemaldo:
This one don finish pdp already na, wait until campaign starts, na then u go see drama

The surprising thing is that even with this Pdp is still way better than Apc under buhari. Lmao

The Nigerian economy has never been so gloomy and lifeless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Praktikals(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amumaigwe:

PDP could not achieve the MDG and was voted out in 2015 when APC promised us change. Before you start jubilating, find out from Mr. Lifeless if he knows the meaning of MDG not to talk of her goals. This is because all the MDG goals are all what APC is not.
Please let me understand you, sir. If PDP scored 0 in 15yrs and APC scored 0 in 4years, we should go back to PDP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by bixton(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Praktikals:

The answer is simple, boss. No permanent friend in politics, only permanent interest.
Obj is now supporting OBJ for president. Can you believe that after he said even God will not forgive him if he does that

Nope, he is not actually supporting him. Certain elements came to play and he has no choice in doing what he did irrespective of his initial outburst of his VP.
If you listen to his speech you'll know that he's actually telling Nigerians to make their choice on this matter come 2019. He'll not openly support any candidate as it stands now but lets see as events unfold prior to the campaign's and election proper.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by noblestan: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
bixton:

I am glad you called it what it is, "short clips". Try see the full video, he never mentioned PDP and was not his intention to attack any particular political party. Whenever he makes reference to the past in his public speeches, he tries to make a rather diplomatic criticism of past leaders, in a non partisan way which often appear to Nigerians as him indicting a set of politicians including himself. But the fact remains, he is the best we can get at this time in Nigeria and he actually needs a political party to bring that much needed true change in this country. Unless you are suggesting he contests for a post as an independent, alienating himself from both pdp and apc cos apc is no different (if not worse). He obviously can't win election in this funny country by doing it alone
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Akins2luv(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let me use this medium to say..... I hate the way politics being run in Africa and Nigeria mostly...... I have promise myself I will not step out on election day.... because they all lie, deceiving us, and say lie to cover the truth..... Most especially I hate PDP.... Cos I keep saying they all cause what we are in now.... But for peter obi to admit and say it out..... I am telling all now that this man earn my respect...... It's like your father steal and you cover for him and expect the same community your father steal from to be better..... If this man campaign as president I will vote for him..... because that kind of lead we should be looking for..... If your administration is faulty during there time.... Talk truth.....
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by ihatesycophant(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Akins2luv:
Let me use this medium to say..... I hate the way politics being run in Africa and Nigeria mostly...... I have promise myself I will not step out on election day.... because they all lie, deceiving us, and say lie to cover the truth..... Most especially I hate PDP.... Cos I keep saying they all cause what we are in now.... But for peter obi to admit and say it out..... I am telling all now that this man earn my respect...... It's like your father steal and you cover for him and expect the same community your father steal from to be better..... If this man campaign as president I will vote for him..... because that kind of lead we should be looking for..... If your administration is faulty during there time.... Talk truth.....
He said this when he was in APGA before he joined PDP. He never thought he will join PDP in the near future as he is today. Same way he is criticising APGA today after leaving them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Amumaigwe: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Praktikals:

Please let me understand you, sir. If PDP scored 0 in 15yrs and APC scored 0 in 4years, we should go back to PDP?

Using your hypothesis, Between PDP that scored zero and APC that all indices (poverty, corruption index, power, insecurity) are in the negative: any smart person knows that PDP has more value with their zero than APCs negative.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by fredoooooo: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
yemaldo:
This one don finish pdp already na, wait until campaign starts, na then u go see drama

Bicycle / scissors kick own goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by alBHAGDADI: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Akins2luv:

The main issue now is "why is he trying to bring back the same party that failed to achieve MDGs?"

Both PDP and APC are the same crooks.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Felixv: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
popelix:
this is what Osibanjo lack.. truthful even when it hurts your paymasters... mere commissioner is a pastor but?

did you listen to obi --hard to listen too, to be honest with that his koro koro accent --if prof osinbajo handle am ..he will piss in his pants.

Prof Osinbajo --Professor of Law.

Oluyemi Oluleke "Yemi" Osinbajo is a Nigerian politician and lawyer who is the current Vice President of Nigeria, in office since 29 May 2015.

He is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Professor of Law and until his inauguration as Vice President, a Senior Partner with SimmonsCooper Partners, a commercial law practice. Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Akins2luv(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

He said this when he was in APGA before he joined PDP. He never thought he will join PDP in the near future as he is today. Same way he is criticising APGA today after leaving them.

I understand your point.... But to admit it is what am concern about..... Pls do oshomole admit, do atiku, obasanjo, tinubu etc all admit....NO... There is difference in admitted or still trying to find excuse for it..... Ask anyone among those I mention.... They will never accept that they fail during there term

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Rindo69: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
bixton:

Instead of you to point out the goals which are supposed to be visible you're pointing out to a paper as instrument to seek out goals that's supposed to benefit lives.

If the APC lead government does not believe in continuity of previous government plans and policies, it would have easily not be following the road map of the previous government and your kind will still come out here to shout. You should be ashamed of yourself for playing such flimsy excuses.

What road map are they following? My point is that they have no plan and no roadmap to attaining the SDGs yet they are making fun of an administration that did.
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Akins2luv(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The main issue now is "why is he trying to bring back the same party that failed to achieve MDGs?"

Both PDP and APC are the same crooks.

You are right..... Like I said before..... I don't support ANY political party's.... Because they all liar..... See..... I always tell my people..... Had it been we are still in military regime..... Buhari work will show.... He will probe, arrest, improve welfare and truly recover loots fund..... But this is democracy.....
The Legislators have written the constitution in there favor.....
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Corrinthians(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Landforce1:
What does these APC e_warriors want to achieve with this their cut and join video undecided undecided
Typical illiterate Wailer, just like the rest of them.

They carry the greatest baggage of illiteracy combined with ignorance, yet they always seem to be in such a mad hurry to call others names.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by kareemkamil(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi are you on high coading or you are out of your sense, dont spoil PDP market oooooooo
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by deomelo: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Praktikals:

Igbos and anti Nigerian elements are generally ignorant and unintelligent, even mentally corrupt

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Okolly: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is it not rather unfortunate that we decided to twist the message. The first step to moving forward is identifying what has kept us stagnant and in my opinion, that's what Peter has done.

Those that are already deluded can continue living in falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by bixton(m): 1:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Rindo69:

What road map are they following? My point is that they have no plan and no roadmap to attaining the SDGs yet they are making fun of an administration that did.

Is the SDG not a follow up on the MDG?
Do you expect any government to continue with the SDG when in actual fact they were supposed to rely on the achievements of the MDGs which had a road map but goals were not achieved?
How will it be measured?
Are they not one and the same programme but just streamlined?
Re: Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 by Maket: 3:38am On Nov 07, 2018
kahal29:
MDG GOALS
while the world is talking about SDG (SUSTAINABLE DEV. GOAL)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard / IPPIS: Zainab Ahmed Says No Going Back On Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.