Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob (50870 Views)

Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Funny enough I saw it when people congregated around that place but I was too preoccupied to get back to Ilorin so I didn't bother to know what was happening.
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by delzbaba(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
hit it

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by lenghtinny(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Atayis:
you made false assumptions. people in ibadan are living largely. the fact is that the brown roofs in the city is a symbol of the front runner of civilisation. the second richest man in the country, wale adenuga is from ibadan. have u seen the modern towns in ibadan. i believe you are among the children of hate. tell us ur state?

Mr man, are you okay at all?

The second richest is Mike Adenuga ( not Wale) and he's an Ijebu man.... Don't know where you are digging your own post from angry

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Awesomefred32(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Na them na themcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by CyberWolf: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
I guess it’s a department of skull mining technology, University of Ibadan.. not surprised

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Yorubaskullmine: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
A state of emergency must be declared in the south west. This has gotten out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Richdad50:
There is no excuse to kill another for money because money can only be enjoyed where there is Peace of Mind.
Work hard and pray. It will take you out of poverty and hunger. Money is not everything. Laughter, Joy, Peace, and Happiness are the root to long life and fulfillment.

#Richdadnuggets

stone heart won't
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by tomsy2: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
jabolo:

What happened to us? Africans? Nigerians?

Mobbing an obviously mentally challenged person. Next it will be an 'old witch' that transformed from a bird!

It's worrying that this is happening at an institution where rational thinking should be on the curriculum. I guess UI is no longer UI, just a glorified education dump.

I don't think he was any where near mentally challenged. Check the second picture well. I seem to spy a fresh female head with braids. Sad, so sad.
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by latsy: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
garetz:

A mad man that is curiosly in possession of three million naira? What business is this "madman" doing to have that kind of money. The "madman" is even richer than many sane human beings in Nigeria right now.
Mad man indeed!!
Who counted the millions and where are the pictures?
Not even one of the social media crazy students could get a pic of
the millions.
I am not saying there are no ritualists out there but this story
sound like a fabrication of the witness' mind.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by ElChidi: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by ManTiger(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
KingstonDome:
Earlier today, a dungeon was discovered around the second gate of University of Ibadan.

Kingston Dome gathered from various UI online mediums such as The Pottv, that the ritualist was caught with about 3 million naira.

It was also reported that the ritualist was spotted yesterday evening but tried hitting students with a ring which many believed was jazzed. He reportedly met his waterloo this morning and was almost mobbed for the timely intervention of Sango Police Division.

Check out pictures and video from the incident below,

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/11/ritualist-dungeon-uncovered-university-ibadan-culprit-escapes-angry-mob.html

He was caught with about 3m and he escape.
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by NWABUKA007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
A state of emergency must be declared in the south west. This has gotten out of hand.

brotherly, sentiments apart. it should be declared but not just in Ibadan, other areas in 9ja too. forest, bushes and houses should be cordoned properly.

why will some idiots be killing people for money !

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by DabuIIIT: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2018
Galaticos444:
Skull mining capital of d world.afonja ajoka

BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Carlyboi(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2018
stanluiz:
Which yeye civilisation ;other cities are living in multistory buildings while Ibadan people are still living in those slums and dilapidated buildings due to poverty and backwardness and you called that civilization undecided

Ibadan should be upgraded and demolished those slums that littered the whole city because that city looks like a 18 century city.
ibadan no dey developed ba?dey there mk pant dey wear you?ibadan is in the top 5 as far as cities are concerned in nigeria all indices!for you to say this rubbish it is either you have never been to ib or you only visited the slums which can be found in world class cities like new york,london etc.. or the brown roofs parts which ib is known for and which makes it colourful and not an indictment traverse the whole of ibadan and tell me what you see!ibadan is not developed?seriously what is the name of your city Sef?and is Nigeria even developed for ib to habe a victorian age outlook na mumu nonsense you put up thre oga
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Daboomb: 1:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Galaticos444:
Skull mining capital of d world.afonja ajoka

Just like IPOB territory is the World Capital for Baby Factory, right?
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by AnthonyAk(m): 1:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Not sure what I'm looking at. All I see is garbage
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by frozen70(f): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2018
This same shameless skull miners

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Psoul(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2018
hrykanu231:
Dude takes salad in there

No...he uses the salad cream for masturbation.
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Psoul(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Daboomb:

Just like IPOB territory is the World Capital for Baby Factory, right?

Chaiiiiii....serious PAINMENT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Psoul(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2018
vizkiz:
What is it with Ibadan and Ritualists?

Upon all their rituals, the state still no dey Developed. Watin them come dey spend the money on?

Blood money makes a town stagnant.
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Psoul(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

One information is missing ..The name

Do you still need a name after all the evidence. Na dem naa.

Well, since you want the name....he is Akeem Moshood
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by hrykanu231(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Psoul post=72752172]

No...he uses the salad cream for masturbation.[/quote
Lol, you know too much bro. The smell from using bama to fap sha. To even think that he wants to deny others from fapping is silly
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by bigcasava1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afonja wt blood money!

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by Yommy23(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
stanluiz:
You people are the ritualist. Many Nigerians know that you guys are too fetish and una no dey use juju play.
Thank God for the internet because they is no week that passed without any ritual killing news coming from the brown roof region.

Skull miners!
The only three professions u are good at is ROBBERY&DRUG TRAFFICKING&RITUAL#LAZY IPOB
Re: Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob by jabolo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
tomsy2:

I don't think he was any where near mentally challenged. Check the second picture well. I seem to spy a fresh female head with braids. Sad, so sad.

That's just your imagination Chief. If there was a human head anywhere, it would be loudly reported in the article.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings / Weed Smoker Almost Ran Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.