Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue (630 Views)

Simple Agenda: Ize Iyamu Says He Didn't Plagiarise Pedro's Intellectual Property / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki / Ayo Adebanjo: Osinbajo Is A Dishonest Intellectual, A Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by olasco2035: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
as we all know that most of our inventors are white people..why are nigerians or let me say africans left far behind when it comes to invention. who should we blame? the student or lecturers or our educational system. thankz please just drop ur view please.
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by socialmediaman: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Africans are inventors too, but their countries are governed by thugs and corrupt politicians, so they leave Africa at the slightest opportunity to places where their talents and skills are rewarded

1 Like

Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by Ejadike(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
None of the above bro. The issue here is out Black Man mentality! We don't support ourselves at all, we always put ourselves down. Do you know how many inventions blacks have invented that didn't see the light of day? Our mentality is the issue irrespective of the country or Continent.

1 Like

Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by Ejadike(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2018
socialmediaman:
Africans are inventors too, but their countries are governed by thugs and corrupt politicians, so they leave Africa at the slightest opportunity to places where their talents and skills are rewarded
Ah Brotherly, I've sent you series of Quotes based on the schools that accept HND for masters on one particular thread like that, here I was thinking you might have deactivated your account cos that thread was in 2013... Not fair Boss, cos I needed every piece of info I could get. Anyway, it's all good.
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by socialmediaman: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ejadike:
Ah Brotherly, I've sent you series of Quotes based on the schools that accept HND for masters on one particular thread like that, here I was thinking you might have deactivated your account cos that thread was in 2013... Not fair Boss, cos I needed every piece of info I could get. Anyway, it's all good.

Apologies my brother. I may have missed the mentions. Will go back and check and provide reply
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by Xander85: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
The environment isn't conducive for academic pursuits like inventing! Ever wondered why these same Nigerians go abroad and record achievements not just in science and technology, but also in sports, music, politics and the literary fields?

Achievements in science and technology in a country are only as good as the amount of attention it gets by way of investments from government and corporate entities!

What time would a professor have to think of inventions when his wondering where he'll get the money to fix up his jalopy and send or keep his kids in a good school....not to mention the demands made on him by hordes of unemployed relatives depending on him/her for survival!? shocked
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by ryloy: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
It is all factors combined. But most importantly it has to do with our ways of thinking.
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
olasco2035:

as we all know that most of our inventors are white people..why are nigerians or let me say africans left far behind when it comes to invention. who should we blame? the student or lecturers or our educational system. thankz please just drop ur view please.

Think about it this way. A white man called Frederick Lugard invented a country called Nigeria in Africa. But if Africans like Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu decide to rise up and invent their own country of of Biafra, it will be Nigerians like you that will come with civil war and python dance so as to protect the invention of Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by TheDevilIsALai: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
olasco2035:

You can't give what you don't have.

With average IQ less than 65, which is less than that of a chimpanzee, it isn't your fault but how God made you. And God was right to deny you sense because you would have used your wisdom for evil. Just imagine an African country with Nukes? If the Nigerian Army utilises tax payers money to but AK-47s for the sole purpose of killing the very same people they were mandated to protect what does that tell you about the Negriod brain?
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by TheDevilIsALai: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
Xander85:
The environment isn't conducive for academic pursuits like inventing! Ever wondered why these same Nigerians go abroad and record achievements not just in science and technology, but also in sports, music, politics and the literary fields?

Achievements in science and technology in a country are only as good as the amount of attention it gets by way of investments from government and corporate entities!

What time would a professor have to think of inventions when his wondering where he'll get the money to fix up his jalopy and send or keep his kids in a good school....not to mention the demands made on him by hordes of unemployed relatives depending on him/her for survival!? shocked
[/s]

You have never been to Europe or else you will see that the climate there is more harsh than Africa. With just 3mths in a year conducive for farming the Ancient European was able to sustain himself. But you niggers even in the 21st century with the most friendly agrarian climate and soil conditions can not feed yourselves.

[img]http://i.redd.it/4nan73etdij01.jpg[/img]

Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by TheDevilIsALai: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
socialmediaman:
[/s]

We wuz kingz and shiit

Stop this bullsh!t
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by TheDevilIsALai: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
ryloy:
It is all factors combined. But most importantly it has to do with our ways of thinking.

Empathy has been linked to higher IQ.

The Negro is the least considerate being who only thinks of his hedonistic pleasure and material gain.

God made you stupid and poor because HE knows if you were to be given as much sense and wisdom like the white man it will only be used for selfish and evil ventures.

This is why Africa and niggers are backward.

You carry the Serpent's DNA. You are descended from the line of Cain through Ham.

You even have a race of niggers who are proud to proclaim that they were descended from the serpent after his fall from heaven.

Just take a look at those vipers in SW Nigeria and tell me if they are not born of Satan himself.

1 Like

Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by Xander85: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

You have never been to Europe or else you will see that the climate there is more harsh than Africa. With just 3mths in a year conducive for farming the Ancient European was able to sustain himself. But you niggers even in the 21st century with the most friendly agrarian climate and soil conditions can not feed yourselves.

[img]http://i.redd.it/4nan73etdij01.jpg[/img]

Don't stop devilisaliar! He's on a roll this afternoon.....crossing out posts left, right and centre! lipsrsealed
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by GoodMuyis(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
If we have people with a mindset to solve problems, we will have many inventors in Africa, but we turn to be materialistic. Most Western inventors were not materialistic, that is they don't care about pilling up wealth, which means they spend all they have just to prove a concept will work, but a black man wants to have everything.

For the fact that civilization started in ancient Egypt one will wonder why we moving slowly, maybe we don't support each other

1 Like

Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by socialmediaman: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

We wuz kingz and shiit

Stop this bullsh!t

What’s your opinion then?
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by powerhouse3(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Black can invent, but it's very hard to function in a dysfunctional society, let say for examples, you are a doctor, after doing a good job of staying above your normal close time to carry out operation on a patients which see you leave the hospital on odd hour, a man like that need to be rest assured that the road is safe for him to get home, that the security officer are professional in their discharge of duty, no asking for bribe,.... The list are endless but,
Re: My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

‘next Level’: Buhari’s Five Key Campaign Promises For 2019 / Nigerian Military Set To Release155 Ex-boko Haram Fighters Into Society — Offici / Nigerians React To RCCG Member Who Calls Out On VP Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.