Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse (5528 Views)

We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC / New Minimum Wage: Why States Cannot Pay N30,000 – Gov Umahi / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by geadom: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
List of State Governors Not Willing to Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse/What Some Say They Can Afford

*Rotimi Akeredolu (APC) Ondo State (N22,000)

*Simon Bako Lalong (APC) Plateau State (N25,000)

*Jibrilla Jindow (APC) Adamawa State (N23,000)

*Mr. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba State (20,000)

*Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State (Not Specific)

*Mohammed Abubakar (APC) Bauchi State (N25,200)

*Kayode Fayemi (APC) Ekiti State (Still Consulting)

*Ibrahim Dankwambo (PDP) Gombe State (N28,000)

*Yahaya Bello (APC) Kogi State (No Money)

*Rochas Okorocha (APC) IMO State (No Money)

*Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina State (Not Specific)

*Akinwumi Ambode (APC) Lagos State (Will Consult Elders)

*Abiola Ajimobi (APC) Oyo State (Not Specific)

*Umaru Al-Makura (APC) Nasarawa State
(N24,750)

*Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta State (No Money)

*Kashim Shettima (APC) Borno State (N27,000).

*Rauf Aregbesola (APC) Osun State (No Money)

*List of Those Willing to Pay N30,000 & Above*

*Godwin Obaseki (APC) Edo State (Any Amount)

*Nyesom Wike (PDP) Rivers State (N30,000)

*Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano State (30,600)

*Victor Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State (N42,000)

*Willie Obiano (APGA) Anambra State (N30,000)

Other unlisted states were yet to make their positions known but it is likely they will pay the N30,000 minimum wage agreed by Labour

1 Like

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by sage101: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
About 80% are APC governors

4 Likes

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by ican2020: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
but they can award outrageous contacts, thereby milking their States dry

1 Like

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yusuf buhari can pay borno workers for 10 yrs
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by eyeview: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Imo's stashed away wealth by Rochas and his family will pay IMO workers for a minimum of ten years.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Ojiofor: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Okezie Ikpeazu is a scam he never paid 18k since he became governor and he promise to pay 42k.

1 Like

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Umueme: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ojiofor:
Okezie Ikpeazu is a scam he never paid 18k since he became governor and he promise to pay 42k.
he is Paying 21.ta orji increased it to win his second term elections
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Ojiofor: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Umueme:
he is Paying 21.ta orji increased it to win his second term elections

He is paying that on radio and tv not to workers.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by jerryunit48: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Delta State shouldn’t be there at all
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Umueme: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ojiofor:

He is paying that on radio and tv not to workers.

Lol....
Radio kwa?
Abeg hw many Abia civil servants have come forward to debunk it?

1 Like

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Friend01(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
geadom:

List of State Governors Not Willing to Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse/What Some Say They Can Afford

*Rotimi Akeredolu (APC) Ondo State (N22,000)

*Simon Bako Lalong (APC) Plateau State (N25,000)

*Jibrilla Jindow (APC) Adamawa State (N23,000)

*Mr. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba State (20,000)

*Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State (Not Specific)

*Mohammed Abubakar (APC) Bauchi State (N25,200)

*Kayode Fayemi (APC) Ekiti State (Still Consulting)

*Ibrahim Dankwambo (PDP) Gombe State (N28,000)

*Yahaya Bello (APC) Kogi State (No Money)

*Rochas Okorocha (APC) IMO State (No Money)

*Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina State (Not Specific)

*Akinwumi Ambode (APC) Lagos State (Will Consult Elders)

*Abiola Ajimobi (APC) Oyo State (Not Specific)

*Umaru Al-Makura (APC) Nasarawa State
(N24,750)

*Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta State (No Money)

*Kashim Shettima (APC) Borno State (N27,000).

*Rauf Aregbesola (APC) Osun State (No Money)

*List of Those Willing to Pay N30,000 & Above*

*Godwin Obaseki (APC) Edo State (Any Amount)

*Nyesom Wike (PDP) Rivers State (N30,000)

*Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano State (30,600)

*Victor Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State (N42,000)

*Willie Obiano (APGA) Anambra State (N30,000)

Other unlisted states were yet to make their positions known but it is likely they will pay the N30,000 minimum wage agreed by Labour

Oga Op, you know the era of everybody spewing whatever they like on the net without proper scrutinization is over.

Where is you source?
whom did you consult?
Who are the persons relaying this information to you?
And has any major news paper or online news forum have this on their news feed?

you need to. tell us.

1 Like

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Ojiofor: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Umueme:

Lol....
Radio kwa?
Abeg hw many Abia civil servants have come forward to debunk it?

They can't because if they make noise they will be sacked and the governor wont even stop at that.
If you have a relative who is a civil servant in Abia state you can confirm this from him/her.
My people are suffering in silent.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by EmirAbj: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
At This Juncture It Is Finish For APC WHEN 70% Of APC GOVERNORS CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY 30K
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Umueme: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ojiofor:

They can't because if they make noise they will be sacked and the governor wont even stop at that.
If you have a relative who is a civil servant in Abia state you can confirm this from him/her.
My people are suffering in silent.

I have relatives who are civil servants in Abia state and according to them their minimium wage is 22,500 quote me anywhere...
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Ojiofor: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Umueme:

I have relatives who are civil servants in Abia state and according to them their minimium wage is 22,500 quote me anywhere...

That isn't the issue, when did they get paid last?
Okezie can pronounce any figure but kwuo ugwo for where. I hope you are not one of his sycophants?
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Umueme: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ojiofor:

That isn't the issue, when did they get paid last?
Okezie can pronounce any figure but kwuo ugwo for where. I hope you are not one of his sycophants?

*smiles*
am not one...
But i have to tell you that Okezie has paid civil servants there arrears under his administration the purported salry being owned are the ones accumulated under the past administration of T.A Orji and which he has ALMOST completed
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by InansBobo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Under PDP, harmattan would have been released by now. I don't just understand this Buhari government. They can't even stop rain and release harmattan. Is this the change we voted for?��
#Copied
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Ojiofor: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Umueme:

*smiles*
am not one...
But i have to tell you that Okezie has paid civil servants there arrears under his administration the purported salry being owned are the ones accumulated under the past administration of T.A Orji and which he has ALMOST completed

I wish its true but that's not the case.Ikpeazu is just like his political godfather T.A Orji both are failures.
Buhari is much better than Okezie as a leader who we all know is a düllard.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by toideve(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
I'm proud of my state, Edo state.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Pat081: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmmm one useless governor is dia , if PMB want to make d people of dat state happy he should send him to jail because how can a governor be doing d work of local government chairmen in his State 4 d pass 8 yrs and all d useless road d fool is using d money to do is no longer motor able again ,God will save civil service in dis country 4rm dia hand Amen
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by chisani(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Though I don't know your source. Nevertheless, if this is correct then we got a bigger problem in our country. The governors are not ready and willing to cut costs. The aftermath effects can be devastating.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by daveP(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lagos is directly insulting it's status by not being the forerunner of this wage increment.

Consulting which elders abeg?

SMH. The jagaban has truly made it his dynasty.

Consult ko, Throw cowries ni!!
See Fayemi also.

See why every state need to have a master plan that all its governors, any party irrespective, would have to implement without politicizing it?

Only to be having new governors that would use 2yrs to blame and then two years to collect money to run for a 2nd term.

No money? Aregberascal is switching mouth piece or what?

See the people Different states are placing confidence in to help their godforsaken matter? See them unable to help when it matters most to the people they claim to serve!!

Are you a collector of that brown or white envelope at the polling queue?

Dyu count the notes with gusto and pride and later end up wailing and crying for help for a problem you started?

Then Thunder Unlimited is just exactly the place for you. No CV needed!! This one isn't doing no pressups!! It is Ready, and infact eager to strike with lightening speed!!

SMH Nigerians!! Time to use your sense!!!

cc MizMyColi

1 Like

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by MizMyColi(f): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy Lol, DaveP

Thanks for mentioning me. What? Lagos?
Tinubu oooooo

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Umueme: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Ojiofor:
I wish its true but that's not the case.Ikpeazu is just like his political godfather T.A Orji both are failures.
Buhari is much better than Okezie as a leader who we all know is a düllard.

I seriously doubt Bubu to be better than Okezie,who in a span of 3 years has changed the face of Abia.As for the salary, any honest Abia civil servant will tell u that Ikpeazu is trying.He is paying the arrears T.A refused to pay to workers cos they went on strike
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Ojiofor: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Umueme:

I seriously doubt Bubu to be better than Okezie,who in a span of 3 years has changed the face of Abia.As for the salary, any honest Abia civil servant will tell u that Ikpeazu is trying.He is paying the arrears T.A refused to pay to workers cos they went on strike

Akuko,which face of Abia have he changed,is it Aba or Umuahia?
He have abandoned road projects scattered all over the state.At least bubu dey pay salary but Ikpeazu can't.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Umueme: 1:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Ojiofor:

Akuko,which face of Abia have he changed,is it Aba or Umuahia?
He have abandoned road projects scattered all over the state.At least bubu dey pay salary but Ikpeazu can't.

Ok

Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Xander85: 1:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Even before clicking on the thread link i just knew Imo State will fully represent the south-east and put us to shame as is now becoming a normal occurrence under this Rochas gov't!

Meanwhile, the Okorocha family are putting finishing touches to their spanking new state-of-the-art housing estate in Owerri!
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Xander85: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2018
As i was reading the one for Lagos, was half expecting it say: *Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) Lagos (will consult babalawos and marabouts for guidance)!

Anyone else, or was it just me? undecided
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by KINGinVAHALA: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2018
This isn't news to Edolites because prior to this increase, Edo state government has been paying 25,000 as her minimum wage and has never defaulted for once.
God Bless Oshiomhole, the blessings continues with Obaseki.
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 07, 2018
AMBODE always consulting TINUBU as usual.
Can't this Man just speak and stand by it for once...?

This one na MAN at all...??
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by femi4: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2018
MizMyColi:
cheesy Lol, DaveP

Thanks for mentioning me. What? Lagos?
Tinubu oooooo

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Make Ambode consult elders (Tinubu) first
Re: List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse by MizMyColi(f): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2018
femi4:
Make Ambode consult elders (Tinubu) first

cheesy
What a life of oppression.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See How Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV Destroyed Soludu On Live TV. / Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country / Funny Strike Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.