Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides (310 Views)

SUMAS: UNN Academicians Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides In Education Sector / Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides In Eight Months / EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by Babygiwa(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
EU, Netherlands Envoys hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s giant strides

The European Union Ambassador/Head of Delegation in Nigeria and ECOWAS, Mr. Ketil Karlsen (middle, first picture) and the Netherlands' Ambassador to Nigeria, Robert Petri, on Tuesday, paid a courtesy visit to Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State at the Government House, Enugu.

The duo were in Enugu State for the EU-funded Youth Votes Count Campus Outreach held at the University of Nigeria of Nigeria Nsukka.

In a brief chat with newsmen at the Government House, the EU Ambassador, disclosed that the programme was "to support a clear process of free, fair, credible and peaceful elections" and "the importance of making votes count".

Mr. Karlsen expressed delight with the giant development strides and peaceful and serene atmosphere of Enugu State.

He said that Enugu State is "one of the most orderly place we have seen in Nigeria", adding that "we enjoyed the road to University of Nigeria Nsukka".

The Ambassador stated they had "the privilege to have a very good discussion with the governor on the challenges and opportunities in Enugu State, and of course the importance of our continued partnership not only through development cooperation but also through investments and job opportunities".

Speaking further on his experience in Enugu State, the envoy said: "I must say that I have a wonderful impression, very calm and serene. So, it has been a pleasure to be here.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

http://revue.com.ng/eu-netherlands-envoys-hail-gov-ugwuanyis-giant-strides/
Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by zombieTRACKER: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ugwuanyi is not doing much in office

Just good in propaganda

Yet to see him near the good works of chime

Nb... Chime was good crook in office... Nobody can deny that..
Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Ugwuanyi is not doing much in office

Just good in propaganda

Yet to see him near the good work of chime

On what ground do you say he is not doing anything? Problem is DAT you people do not know how to rate governance.

You only rate governors on how many street lights and how many roads he constructs in the city. Do you even know that Enugu does not start and end in Enugu city? Have you gone to the rural communities to see what Ugwuanyi has done?

Ezimo roads with two bridges. Imilike Obollo road. Ikem road with a bridge. Milki hill road. Opi Nsukky double lane. Orba imilike road. Ninght mile by pass. This are areas I visited.

I was told it extended to other rural communities where I have not visited. This guy pay salary 28th of every months. This guy maintain a low debt profile. He said from the onset that his first tenure will concentrate on rural development.

He has promised to work in the city second tenure. He has just spent 4 years. 4 more to go.
He maintains good security.

This is the only governor that Mbaka has not criticized. He is loved by all. Bros take a chill.
Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by Ifiokumo: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ugwuanyi the woman governor of Enugu ain’t doing nothing but bribing folks to praise him.....WHat an ugly person
Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by johnpologyidea(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked cool

1 Like

Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by zombieTRACKER: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

On what ground do you say he is not doing anything? Problem is DAT you people do not know how to rate governance.

You only rate governors on how many street lights and how many roads he constructs in the city. Do you even know that Enugu does not start and end in Enugu city? Have you gone to the rural communities to see what Ugwuanyi has done?

Ezimo roads with two bridges. Imilike Obollo road. Ikem road with a bridge. Milki hill road. Opi Nsukky double lane. Orba imilike road. Ninght mile by pass. This are areas I visited.

I was told it extended to other rural communities where I have not visited. This guy pay salary 28th of every months. This guy maintain a low debt profile. He said from the onset that his first tenure will concentrate on rural development.

He has promised to work in the city second tenure. He has just spent 4 years. 4 more to go.
He maintains good security.

This is the only governor that Mbaka has not criticized. He is loved by all. Bros take a chill.

He is not doing much

He just surrounds himself with good PR
Re: EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides by zombieTRACKER: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ifiokumo:
Ugwuanyi the woman governor of Enugu ain’t doing nothing but bribing folks to praise him.....WHat an ugly person

Gbam... You have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa And The Soul Of Nigeria / Drama As Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / ‘Buhari’s govt has been eventful in infrastructural, agricultural revolution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.