Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday (1483 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday by ucheb2000: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Earlier today, Big Brother Naija star, Leo Dasilva confirmed his relationship with fellow ex-housemate Cee-C as he treated her to a surprise Birthday Breakfast at the beach as she turned 26.

[b]Continue to see more photos >>>[/b]https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/see-more-loved-up-photos-of-leo-dasilva.html

Re: Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday by Dinero018(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice one.... Cee_c my crush
Re: Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday by Dinero018(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
People condemning Cee-c and leo relationship, don't be so judgemental, will you tell me u have never had a failed relationship b4,so even if their end 2morrow,they won't be first or neither the last, so if they work out fine, if they don't fine, life goes on, but they look good together and i hope they work out
Re: Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday by Dinero018(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Team ceec, follow me to wish my king happy birthday by hit like. One love

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Are Couples / Exclusive: I’m Finally Ready For Marriage – Alex Ekubo Spills / Regina Daniels Pictures That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.