Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Teaching Or Skill Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaching Or Skill Training (299 Views)

Become A Successful Business Owner Today With No Education Or Skill / How To Start A Hall Decorating Business In Nigeria With No Capital Or Skill / Business Or Skill To Startup With 100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Or Skill Training by Metrics4tea: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
my cousin came to my house yesterday and asked for my opinion. his wife has finished her degree exams and is just sitting at home. he doesnt know whether to send her for a skill training or search for part time teaching job
Re: Teaching Or Skill Training by Endtimesmith(m): 2:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Be Paid for Bringing Solutions, Be trained and be hired swiftly.
SKILLS CENTURY CENTER on 08037953412
Re: Teaching Or Skill Training by Kwenty: 3:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Metrics4tea:
my cousin came to my house yesterday and asked for my opinion. his wife has finished her degree exams and is just sitting at home. he doesnt know whether to send her for a skill training or search for part time teaching job
Skill training in her area of interest is better.
But it should be an IT skill that is sustainable.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Paypal Account With 21days Hold Removed (usa/uk) / How Do I Register Bar Code For My Products? / Someone Please Help Me With Data. Im Too Rich At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.