Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (69985 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Tessyama1: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
A 54-year-old man has killed his own brother and wife, Olga Sukhanova, after catching them having sex in his house in Ufa, Russia.

According to reports, Oleg Kirkunov had woken up in the middle of the night because he was hearing noises. As soon as he caught them, he went to take his gun and shot both, killing them instantly.

He then called the police to report the incident. According to him, his 65-year-old brother Evgeny was invited by the couple to their home for a meal and drinks. He later went to bed in the couple's spare room.

When he woke due to the noise, he saw that his wife was not in bed, he then went to the room where his brother slept and saw his wife having sex with him.

When the police arrived at the home, the duo were already dead. Kirkunov has since been charged with double murder, but, surprisingly, his actions have seen him praised as a hero on social media.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/man-shoots-his-wife-and-his-brother-dead-after-he-caught-them-having-sex.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't mess with wives of the Russians

312 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abomination tufai !! incest is evil.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by delugajackson: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
I think they both deserve what happened to them. What kind of woman sleeps with her husband's brother under the same roof? Believe me, justice has been served. Sometimes, you need to be the judge and executioner in your own case. Reminds me of the American movie, "Adulterers."

I'm sure after killing them, he blew the smoke off his gun and said: "Forgiving sinners is up to God, sending them to him is up to me." My kind of guy.

418 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by decatalyst(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Don't mess with wives of the Russians

I think it should be 'don't mess with the emotion of the person who truly loves you'

angry

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
decatalyst:

I think it should be 'don't mess with the emotion of the person who truly loves you'

angry

Love between a man & a woman is scam, a big fraud!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by zionmde: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
All the guy needed to do was to dissolve the marriage and move on. Nothing is worth more sacrificing for than freedom.
I advice people never to take any action when they are eaten up with anger
For those of u quoting me to spew rubbish, it's simple Someone like me cannot destroy my life for anybody, wife or whatever.If it's in one day I found the cheat in one day I can still kick her out of my life

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by 3millionia: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
The man wicked shocked shocked just because they.....

VIsit Mixtapes.NG for foreign dj Mixtapes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by dangoteinlaw: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
All those talk about Russia being a supper powered country na all hype, Russia is a shithole country 2

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by TwoBottles: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stay away from the adultress wife for her way is highway to the grave leading straight into the chambers of death.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
wages of sin.......................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
I have no strength to judge at all

If you think he went too far, just pray you do not find yourself in such a scenario. With only a machete around, the devil could take over.

I pity the man only

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Friedyokes: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amakavula:
what the fvck??

51 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by wealthkayk: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
I love what he did I can do same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by hammerFC: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Some people are worst than animals.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by ManBeast: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
The man did good, I will shoot Pocohantas and Luciferyaweh if I see them having sex.

I go shoot dem back to hell fire.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by fishmillan: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
The dick is so good she can't resist making noise so loud her husband could hear her .. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amakavula:

u normal so

go school u no gree u dey go sunday school upandan

incest ko insect ni

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by MrAnele(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Flesg
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Dnimaa(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't blame him; its one of the ugliest scene to witness. But he went too far sha oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by WeRblessed(f): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amakavula:

Abominable yes, incest no.

16 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by wolexy14(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
zionmde:
All the guy needed to do was to dissolve the marriage and move on. Nothing is worth more sacrificing for than freedom.
I advice people never to take any action when they are eaten up with anger
pally u sure say if na u u go just walk away?o boy u be scam joooor........any man would have done the same thing except u dont love ur wife....... lobatan

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Ayoemrys(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
kudos to u man

9 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Ilefoaye(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Smart Tv with free 3months subscription.
for just 90k.
delivery nationwide.
Pls Note: pay on Delivery.
Quote me for more INFO and Pictures
or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree fiftytwo fiftythree.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Blue3k(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol what an idiot. He guaranteed himself jailtime because he's too emotional. The guy should have just fought his brother instead of grabbing a gun. These hoes have dudes losing their minds. Dont chase just replace.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by KelB(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
That's some fake shii Shoot your wife nd spare your bro

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Demgohearword: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
wow over pvssy?

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by collitexnaira(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
My Nigga
Action man!
No time to waste time
Let them continue with their sex in the underworld

3 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by 12345baba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
collitexnaira:
My Nigga

Action man!

No time to waste time

Let them continue with their sex in the underworld
I dey tell u. Make them bury them inside same coffin

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by goat22: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
When a wall gecko is separated from its feline conquistador it is remunerated by the certainly of its minimal esquire knighthood. If the centre of the Greek empire was deliberated by he who must come, indeed the authorities of the earth may confiscate the middle Macedonia oh most understanding children

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.