Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie (6150 Views)

Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' / Drop it like it's hot: Nollywood First Gay Movie – "Pregnant Hawkers" / Nollywood Release Gay Movie 'pregnant Hawkers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by cold(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
I don't understand where the issue of ban came in?The story explicitly states Suspended until the proper classification has been done.Makes perfect sense to me.If it has taken all of 2 yrs for the movie to hit the screens in the US why shld Nigeria be any different.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by usbcable(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2010
cold:

I don't understand where the issue of ban came in?The story explicitly states Suspended until the proper classification has been done.Makes perfect sense to me.If it has taken all of 2 yrs for the movie to hit the screens in the US why shld Nigeria be any different.

abi o.
we shouldn't just rush to crucify the censors board.no one is criticising the folks in u.s for delaying it this long(for whatever reason).
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by bisiaet: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2010

I dont seems to understand what this poster is tring to say and beside what so many are saying by refering to the ass hole gayism as civilised please what a hell of civilisation is this animistic attitude? Sometime I wonder what a hell is going on in mind of so many people in Nigeria in this kind of shameful act can we call it madness or try to be mr copy copy or in what dictionary in African history that gay is writen I still dont know even the Western that devil use to propagated this dirty act are regretting it today but too late to stop it but now my country Nigeria are taken fun in it is a big shame

I dont care what anybody think or say as per my comment all I know is that I hate gay with passion I hate what it stand for with utmost passion I dont beleif in it and will never support that stupid civilisation. The fundamental laid down of life and it's principle is man and woman not disgusting, screamer, idiot, animals called gay. That stupid film should not only be censor it should be ban outrightly and tell the so called world polluter the America to go to hell with their demonised message. Now I can see why the Arab and Muslim hated them so much because of this their uncontrolled freedom of madness and damn silly democracy has make them to plunge the entire world into disarray and filthiness. Nonsense!!!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by ehala: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
I have gone through the comments so far but I will like to digress here,
I'll like to hear what the ladies think about this.

Also I want to find out if gay is acceptable in Naija cos I know in Malawi and Cameroon, the practice is strongly condemned.
Though hypocrisy is practised in naija, but we must still have it in our minds that we lay good foundations for our kids.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by cold(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
bisiaet:

I dont seems to understand what this poster is tring to say and beside what so many are saying by refering to the backside hole gayism as civilised please what a hell of civilisation is this animistic attitude? Sometime I wonder what a hell is going on in mind of so many people in Nigeria in this kind of shameful act can we call it madness or try to be mr copy copy or in what dictionary in African history that gay is writen I still dont know even the Western that devil use to propagated this dirty act are regretting it today but too late to stop it but now my country Nigeria are taken fun in it is a big shame

I dont care what anybody think or say as per my comment all I know is that I hate gay with passion I hate what it stand for with utmost passion I dont beleif in it and will never support that silly civilisation. The fundamental laid down of life and it's principle is man and woman not disgusting, screamer, , animals called gay. That silly film should not only be censor it should be ban outrightly and tell the so called world polluter the America to go to hell with their demonised message. Now I can see why the Arab and Muslim hated them so much because of this their uncontrolled freedom of madness and damn silly democracy has make them to plunge the entire world into disarray and filthiness. Nonsense!!!

I'm pretty sure you must have some screws loose upstairs.First of all you went ahead to qoute me,didn't understand my point,instead of seeking for clarification you chose to interpret it in your own dialect.It would have been better if you remained silent and made us think you a f*ool rather than speaking up and removed all doubt.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by bisiaet: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2010
I'm pretty sure you must have some screws loose upstairs.First of all you went ahead to qoute me,didn't understand my point,instead of seeking for clarification you chose to interpret it in your own dialect.It would have been better if you remained silent and made us think you a f*ool rather than speaking up and removed all doubt.

Poster Core it is very unfortunate the way you responded just because you are quoted but in all the statement I posted did I ever mention your name or attack you opinion in anyway? Though I quoted you and said I dont understand what you mean I think it will BE well mature of you to just say what you mean in a clear term rather than being rage and abusive. It is so unfortunate that you never grow out of abusiveness and name calling is so pathetic, well dont take it personal ok I have said my own view and I am not the type to engage anybody in any kind of verbal abuse or insult I think I have grown out of that long ago. God bless.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by ITbomb(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
nude scene or none. the theme simply affront our sensibility
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by cold(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
bisiaet:

Poster Core it is very unfortunate the way you responded just because you are quoted but in all the statement I posted did I ever mention your name or attack you opinion in anyway? Though I quoted you and said I dont understand what you mean I think it will BE well mature of you to just say what you mean in a clear term rather than being rage and abusive. It is so unfortunate that you never grow out of abusiveness and name calling is so pathetic, well dont take it personal ok I have said my own view and I am not the type to engage anybody in any kind of verbal abuse or insult I think I have grown out of that long ago. God bless.
Please can somebody give me a hand here and explain my post to my 'friend'.I'm not that patient and don't suffer f*ools gladly (this is not an insult).Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by DANAREWA2: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
They should keep their Animistic behaviour with them HOMO what? God forbid.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by ud4u: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
It worth banning, there is nothing to learn from it.
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Remii(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
The Yoruba movie "Obayeje" staring the likes of Jide Kosoko, Rotimi Makinde, Samson Eluwole and others is a gay film, even with father abusing his all male children, why didnt they ban that, msweeeeeee
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by zebra543: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
even if it was about a gay man, it wouldnt have been cirled around homosexuality, jim carey is a comedian it would have been humourous to say th eleast! Nigerians start peeing thier pants at the sight of anything they cant comprehend! pathetic!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by MissyB1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
Very Good!!! cool
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by martog: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ Victichy, we are talking about a movie and not how to study abroad, hssssss. Abeg carry your advert go the appropiate thread.
Back to the issue; all those wey dey support the movie na wa 4 una oooo, maybe una get gay traits for una gene, stupid homos.
If u want to see such a movie, go buy it and watch in ur room. nonsense!!!!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by GoldCircle: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
Good job Censors board!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Does gay movies exist in Nigeria?

This is actually the first time I'm hearing about this.

What took them so long to do this?
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
That "movie" should be banned, period!!!

How can you give credit to evil? tschew!

Recently, I read a thread that involved "these ones",

Protesting about their "rights" in Abuja or wherever!

Your good-right to common electricity is still a fairytale,

And you are here talkin' 'bout gay rights.

It's everything you see on American media, you'll copy, RUBBISH!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by phreakabit(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
FKING gay-OZ,We dont need that bullshit over here,damn right i am homophobic and i love it, All FAGZ are going to HELL! thats if Satan even lets them enter.he might just have to invest in metal panties with alarm lock on it because there's gonna be a whole lotta fagz in hell, LOL
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Akosbaba(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2010
Gay movie 4 naija?
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Does gay movies exist in Nigeria?

This is actually the first time I'm hearing about this.

What took them so long to do this?

Are u gay?!

Why do you look forward to such?!

phreakabit:

FKING gay-OZ,We dont need that bullshit over here,damn right i am homophobic and i love it, All FAGZ are going to HELL! thats if Satan even lets them enter.he might just have to invest in metal panties with alarm lock on it because there's gonna be a whole lotta fagz in hell, LOL

Lmbo, 'ol boy u harsh ooo!

He'll probably give 'em metal panties,

So dat they don't come and ra,pe him,

When he's asleep!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by truly: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2010
Nigeria has lost its character!
WHENEVER our indigenous practices conflict with foreign ideas, we jettison our indigenous way of life
This is always the case and people start talking about civilisation

what is civilised about immorality, spiritually unhealthy and filthy tendencies
Are we saying our conservative way of life is wrong

We have enough problems without engaging in acts that would bring spiritual problems - perhaps eartquake, tsunami etc
We need to think and rise up against those ANIMALS
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2010
truly:

WHENEVER our indigenous practices conflict with foreign ideas, we jettison our indigenous way of life

We have enough problems without engaging in acts that would bring spiritual problems - perhaps eartquake, tsunami etc

Ah Truly, you're a God-sent, thank you very much!

I was beginning to think I was the only sane person on NL!

(Although I'm not, b4 y'all swallow me)

Leave them, Nigeria will soon find what they are looking for, Lord have mercy!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by kabukabu(m): 3:28am On Jul 23, 2010
truly:

Why don't you blow yourself up already, neanderthal. cheesy cheesy cheesy "engaging in acts that would bring earthquakes/tsumni??My God, why do primitives like you even have access to the internet,you should be in a hut,praying to the moon and stars,stoning adulterers and depriving women of their right to drive and dress comfortably, buffoon.

Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by kabukabu(m): 3:31am On Jul 23, 2010
Backward ass nigerians, so freakin hypocritical.If you don't like it don't seee it.ever heard of free market/free enterprise.Pretty soon sharia crazies will take everything over if you allow them to, next we will be the afghanistan of Africa
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by zebra543: 4:32am On Jul 23, 2010
with the amount of HIV infections in that country according to truly Nigeria should have been hit and completely destroyed by a meteor from space!
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by phreakabit(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2010
Backward backside nigerians, so freakin hypocritical.If you don't like it don't seee it.ever heard of free market/free enterprise.Pretty soon sharia crazies will take everything over if you allow them to, next we will be the afghanistan of Africa

SAYS the H.O.M.O SEXUAL I meant Sapien
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by phreakabit(m): 4:40am On Jul 23, 2010
with the amount of HIV infections in that country according to truly Nigeria should have been hit and completely destroyed by a meteor from space!

Do you mean South Africa? HIV rampant in Nigeria?Please get you facts right! Its really appalling when dullards brush shoulders with individuals of reputable intellect. And oh i like the way you said "That country",clearly indicates you are outside the country,hey guys lets give her a round of applause, WOW,the first and only Nigerian abroad ,what an achievement  angry
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by kabukabu(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2010
phreakabit:

SAYS the H.O.M.O SEXUAL I meant Sapien

Nice,smartypants cheesy Did you make that up yourself?Eh, Einstein
Give it a break,ok.And while your're at it, hump your farm animals, beasty boy. wink
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2010
and who the hell want to see a gay movie?
Re: Censors Board Suspends Gay Movie by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
odiaero:

and who the hell want to see a gay movie?

Kabukabu does!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remember When You Were A Kid? / Download Excess Luggage Nollywood Movies On Irokotv App / Awilo Longomba - Carolina Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.