Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (47387 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by BluntBoy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
Bollywood worse pass Nollywood

How? Those guys are way ahead of us. You need to see their film tricks and picture quality. Even their older movies are still way better than our contemporary ones.

Don't even mention Nollywood where Bollywood is being discussed.
Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by BluntBoy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mike008:
Is this a step up or a step down?

If Nollywood is second only to Hollywood, this is definitely a step down.

Second in production size, not in quality. Nollywood can produce 500 movies in a year and only two or three may be worthy to be shown in a cinema.
Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by Chidinmaezeoke: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hope say him sabi shake head well grin grin
Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
Bollywood worse pass Nollywood
In your dreams.
Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mike008:
Is this a step up or a step down?

If Nollywood is second only to Hollywood, this is definitely a step down.

Which one of your actors are worth millions of dollars? Some Bollywood actors are worth as much $700 million dollars.. Bollywood is second to Hollywood. Ignorance is not your portion.
Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by d1N1hm1d: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
zeeworld, telemundo, telenovela, I hate those stations with passion.. I had to break up with my ex bcoz of these stations.... the one am dating now isn't a zeeworld freak, dats one of the criteria I checked before dating her

baba who ask you

Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by d1N1hm1d: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
zeeworld, telemundo, telenovela, I hate those stations with passion.. I had to break up with my ex bcoz of these stations.... the one am dating now isn't a zeeworld freak, dats one of the criteria I checked before dating her

who ask you
Re: Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I didn't criticise their movies, did I? Their series are just too off abeg

thats true though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.