Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ (11642 Views)

Ologbondiyan: Why I Didn’t Adopt Lai Mohammed’s Propaganda Way As PDP Spokesman / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by edibobo: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2018
They should investigate that man. He might be one of those searchlight of probe is beaming at that is why he decided to change his loyalty. His supporters will soon disown him.
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by olucomf: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Nukilia:
I just hope these people will stop deceiving the country with their useless politicking. An average politician in Nigeria is greedy! Today you see them in PDP, tomorrow you see them in APC. We cannot continue like this and expect the country to move forward. Greedy people roaming all over the place with their greedy mindset.
Mai Brother We Are Too Greedy In This Country.

1 Like

Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by mudiana(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Maybe the PDP spokesman that defected did it for 30k as well.

Some of you lack brain cells.
2nd hand sick man. Hope d paracetamol sweet?
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by uba1991: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
ipob in pain
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by gtown: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Felixalex:
Naso

Man's after his own pocket n personal interest
If ot was become of own pocket the man wouldn't have dumped PDP for APC. Or has Atiku's doller vanished so soon?
Personal interest, I agree, but own pocket?
Thought people goo chop well well for atikuchukwu own side past naooh
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Kingspin(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
elchariotlp:
Our Politicians have no shame.

Our parties lacks ideology.

We celebrate frivolities.
Is about highest bidder
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Victorygold(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Nathdoug:
don't be pained bro..
Take that to Trump
Cox he pronounced your paymaster lifeless
Lol..eat that nigga
I will never use foul words on you Cox I'm not pained
But from my end here I can feel the pain in you
Ain't my fault that nigga from DAURA is lifeless..
Once again ma nigga
It ain't my fault..
I'm a happy nigga down here Cox my life is sweet

Ur picture will answer it all
Show your self
Igbo
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nathdoug(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2018
Victorygold:

Ur picture will answer it all
Show your self
Igbo
you fuckingg Afonja or almajiri
Are you more sensible than Trump that said your paymaster BUHARI is LIFELESS..
All this stupid blind Nigerian youth from the other side..
Get sense oo bros..
Rubbish
BUHARI is LIFELESS period..
There is nothing you can do about that
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Victorygold(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Nathdoug:
you fuckingg Afonja or almajiri
Are you more sensible than Trump that said your paymaster BUHARI is LIFELESS..
All this stupid blind Nigerian youth from the other side..
Get sense oo bros..
Rubbish
BUHARI is LIFELESS period..
There is nothing you can do about that

Either you like it or not,
Afonja or almajiri will rull you and your four generations to come.
Either you flat head have the whole certificate or not,
You will never step the seat of aso rock.
I know its hard to swallow for you,
Unless you renounce your flat head citizenship and first take your head for cleansing and reconstruction.
Abofia, drug dealer, kidnappers, 419, etc are few of your expertise.
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Nathdoug(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2018
Victorygold:

Either you like it or not,
Afonja or almajiri will rull you and your four generations to come.
Either you flat head have the whole certificate or not,
You will never step the seat of aso rock.
I know its hard to swallow for you,
Unless you renounce your flat head citizenship and first take your head for cleansing and reconstruction.
Abofia, drug dealer, kidnappers, 419, etc are few of your expertise.
talking about aso rock.. I am a proud niger Delta..
We are fuckingg minority but God willing we just did six year before your lifeless master took over and sabotaged all that he met on ground..
Till now he is still blaming past admin for his woeful performance..
BUHARI is LIFELESS bro and there is nothing you can do about that..
World president Trump declared BUHARI Lifeless isn't that a shame to you..
Brainless people..
NIGERIA is now the headquarter of poverty
There are many things to say under the rule of this your Lifeless DULLARD..
Is it about the killings
Is it about the corruption going on under his government..
Bro get sense oo
Don't support evil because of religoin or tribe..
Get sense
Re: North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ by Yareema22(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Viking007:
undecided Gone are the days where defections generate lots of reactions. Now the masses are better enlightened, election is barely 3 months away. You can defect to kowa if you like, nobody will give a single fvxk. Back2daura is no more a party thing, it is now a movement.
What did you just say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay / 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi / Kogi, Bayelsa, Imo Guber Polls: APC Rakes In Over ₦‎1.3 Billion From Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.