Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill (20879 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by homirefacuny(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What you don't know is that many of these nigerian celebs are living fake lives. Fake lives to appease the public and their fans. These people are hardly Worth $3M. Davido for example him worth no enter $10M yet he keeps making noise as if he's far richer than even those elite american singers.

$3M just like that grin you fucking kidding me. Most no worth #100M bros. Forget the gram.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by timesup234: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What you don't know is that many of these nigerian celebs are living fake lives. Fake lives to appease the public and their fans. These people are hardly Worth $3M. Davido for example him worth no enter $10M yet he keeps making noise as if he's far richer than even those elite american singers.
You are very funny! No Nigerian artist has a net worth of $1million. People just give money out like morons. If they have $1million certainly not from music

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by poyet(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Fake life
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by timesup234: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2018
COdeGenesis:
for how much now. Duncan mighty got one of the best collabos this year. money ain't a problem. sometimes you too busy with big things to the extent small things slip you by.
another muummuu spotted. Money is a problem to even Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Ryabcool(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2018
pally123:
Upon all the calls and texts from the Uber guy, it still slipped his mind ni?
We no dey the guy mind baba, we can only speculate. The whole truth will come out as e don enter social media

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Urchman200: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2018
All celebrities should first respect them self before expecting same from others,service was rendered to u pay 4 it.d young does not need 2 be calling u up and down 4 u 2 pay abeg , u deserve what u getting pls .

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by timesup234: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2018
homirefacuny:

$3M just like that grin you fucking kidding me. Most no worth #100M bros. Forget the gram.
The dude tire me. He was actually making sense until he started putting a figure on it. I laugh at those mooroons who really do believe wiz kid was paid over 200million naira for a show. They are all mentally deranged
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by classicfrank4u(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
and how much are you worth??
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by kamez(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2018
DAntivirus:
So the best thing to do is to come to Social media...

I guess you've gotten the attention you needed and I hope your life has been made better by it...

Anything just to trend #Rubbish

my brother it's his money..if he does a job then he deserves to be paid. I'm sure u also get paid for whatever service u render either as an employee or as an entrepreneur.. how else do u want him to get through to Duncan mighty since the guy has refused to pick his call

what I hate most is when someone owes u and refuses to pick ur call.. honestly it drives me crazy...

the noble thing Duncan Duncan should have done was to transfer the money immediately cos I'm sure Duncan mighty gets paid for all the shows he does... if u want respect then u have to earn it..

Duncan pay the guy him money abeg. he is just a uber driver trying to survive

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by homirefacuny(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2018
timesup234:
The dude tire me. He was actually making sense until he started putting a figure on it. I laugh at those mooroons who really do believe wiz kid was paid over 200million naira for a show. They are all mentally deranged

I tire o. They are really mentally deranged bro I swear. 200mill for a show, na ghost dey come watch am grin
Most of them lives on runs and endorsement deals... Too many moronic youths in this bleeped country grin

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by homirefacuny(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2018
timesup234:
another muummuu spotted. Money is a problem to even Bill Gates
You dey mind the yeye guy.... Money is a big deal all over the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by mozona(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2018
either busy or not, either the guy wants to get attention or not, duncan mighty should pay for service rendered to him
just as he is been paid for service rendered to others.

what if the uber driver refuse later payment, that he needs his money that moment, people will say " guy dont u know duncan mighty he is bigger than that.

something like this happen to a friend of mine with 9ice and he (9ice) paid in due time, my friend did not even call to disturb.

i guess people like duncan mighty is among those stingy type that find it hard to release money.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Nostradamus: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
$10m is no small money,if he's $10m then he's free to make noise.although i doubt if davido is worth up to that.all these elite naija artiste total worth would be in the region of $3m-$4.8/5m.
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by 1daboi: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2018
You should have reported to uber. They'll credit your account and debit Duncan mighty. Are you sure you're truly an uber driver?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Rindo69: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Abi you picked up a Duncan Mighty look-alike. That Enugu based Olamide look-alike can benefit from free rides like this o
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Uglymind: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
10m$ is too much I am very sure is not up to 3m$
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2018
chyckxx:

Lmao. Go get your facts right. Yung6ix bagged the KOS title when he broke into the Nigerian rap scene, no one from the south has ever done that. At some point, Yung6ix was the hottest rapper in Nigeria. Even right now, he’s one of the few that’s still doing rap music.

How can you call yung6ix the hottest rapper in nigeria when BOOGEY aint dead............
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by 99foxxy(f): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2018
He forgot, that's the way of rich and busy people. Do you know how many calls and messages he gets in a day, yet her can't respond to all of them. Living witness.
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by GenFunction: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Oladimejjy:
He got busy i guess.
..Too busy to pay yo bills?
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by tripoli007(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2018
chyckxx:

Lmao. Go get your facts right. Yung6ix bagged the KOS title when he broke into the Nigerian rap scene, no one from the south has ever done that. At some point, Yung6ix was the hottest rapper in Nigeria. Even right now, he’s one of the few that’s still doing rap music.

When hebroke into rap scene over 6years ago , what is he doing now ? Is he sleeping when was the last time he got into any top 10 chart
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by jclassiq(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2018
DAntivirus:
So the best thing to do is to come to Social media...

I guess you've gotten the attention you needed and I hope your life has been made better by it...

Anything just to trend #Rubbish

shut the hell up niqqa, where should he go, his house?

damn!! why do u guys have to be so silly all the time.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by TheSmoothTalker(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
If Wizkid could form too busy to transfer his son’s school fees & house rent .... how much more can these celebrities do to a total stranger! Now the dude practically has to beg for the money he worked for! What a world!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by TheSmoothTalker(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2018
amstardi:
Fake Uber driver.
We are supposed to be driving a left hand drive vehicle in Nigeria.
So driver what are you doing on the right hand side

Could be the selfie camera. Some can invert positions. My thoughts tho
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by makavele: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
amstardi:
Fake Uber driver.
We are supposed to be driving a left hand drive vehicle in Nigeria.
So driver what are you doing on the right hand side

If you've taken a selfie b4 with the front-facing camera, you won't have typed this.
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by chyckxx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
tripoli007:

When hebroke into rap scene over 6years ago , what is he doing now ? Is he sleeping when was the last time he got into any top 10 chart
Two months ago, his video for Ferragamo was on the number four spot on the soundcity videos chart. Gbe Seyin was the number one song on Mtn Music plus chart, the week it was released. His sophomore album was among the top ten albums of 2017 - Pulse ng. He was also nominated for rap album of the year by City people music awards. Should I go on? The fact that you ain’t listening doesn’t mean he isn’t working.
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by chyckxx(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
azraeljaheel:

How can you call yung6ix the hottest rapper in nigeria when BOOGEY aint dead............

Numbers don’t lie.
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by Yankee101: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Uber links to credit/debit card in other countries.

Why should naija be different?

Too much credit card fraud
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by ibietela2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
I thought UBER uses card?
Re: Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill by holyeye1989(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
FAKERS......

ONLY FAKERS BEING......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TEN Fast Rising Musical Acts To Watch In 2017 / Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos / Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.