Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari (39617 Views)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Lifezhead: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2018
sagio09:
Aba Twitter cloning job at their best again. Igbos re useless nd also using fakery for hate speech undecided
Ewu gambia grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by HajimeSaito(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by myettiallah: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Er
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by ACHILLES45: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
sagio09:
Aba Twitter cloning job at their best again. Igbos re useless nd also using fakery for hate speech undecided

fatherless guy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
grin
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by allthingsgood: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
But shehu sani himself seems to be enjoying the popularity.

Has has not condemned the poster or asked that it be taken down

Rather he just passively agreed with someone else's comments!
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by HajimeSaito(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Does this one ever think before spewing thrash online?

sagio09:

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by HajimeSaito(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Lifezhead:

Ewu gambia grin

Obu ewu sambisa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
See casting. Meanwhile for those with active subscription on access and family package should check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Roadto2019: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2018
dokie:
Na wah o. This election na die o.

Is it that some mods here are in the BMC or what?

The owner of this platform should remain neutral. That's the only way this investment will outlive him.
Mynd44 is a BMC member. I don't know why seun has not removed that fucking idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by ifex370(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
sagio09:

Igbo's are way too smart for you

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by victor8269: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
sagio09:
No wonder y Yahoo hasn't paid u after 11 years n 29 arrests on claims of attempted fraud. U don't know how to talk.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by AdonaiAluminium: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Shehu Sani is Confused, he knows he has Lost out totally , he"s Just trying to clutch at a straw like a drowning man

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Lifezhead: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Obu ewu sambisa grin grin

I tells u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Billionaire09: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Till we address the infiltration of BMC paid agents into the the front page mechanics such false news will continue to find it's way there..The way and Manner BMC agents here can get their fake propaganda to front page is disturbing

We know who they are.

There is a mod his username begins with M and ended with 44. He doesn't waste time in banning APC and late Buhari's opponents in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
sagio09:
Are they also the reason your mother failed woefully at the only job she ever had...giving you sense

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by namera4all: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
he better know him before its too late
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
I know the moderator that pushed that fake news to apc. niaraland is losing any credibility it has left. after 2019 only few will remain on this forum.
seun I think you should educate your mod.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Billionaire09:

We know who they are.

There is a mod his username begins with M and ended with 44. He doesn't waste time in banning APC and late Buhari's opponents in this forum.
I don't think it is myn44 that pushed it this time around. he faced the heat a few days ago when he helped butterflyo spread fake news. if it is him that means he is on a mission to destroy seun business

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Billionaire09: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mklanceee:

I don't think it is myn44 that pushed it this time around. he faced the heat a few days ago when he helped butterflyo spread fake news. if it is him that means he is on a mission to destroy seun business

His nepotism doesn't hides. I wonder how he's behaving offline!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Billionaire09:

His nepotism doesn't hides. I wonder how he's behaving offline!
offline people like him can't talk much . they only hide their feeling because they don't have a life outside nairaland . the frustration and anger that they can't express themselves offline will make them pour their hate without caution online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by begwong: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who else came here to see the poster ❓
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by fergie001: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
sagio09:
Rule 2,
Seun, lalasticlala,OAM4J

Are you mods still working?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
dokie:
Na wah o. This election na die o.

Is it that some mods here are in the BMC or what?

The owner of this platform should remain neutral. That's the only way this investment will outlive him.
Unfortunately the owner is not neutral. It is obvious that he is an APC fan

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by seguno2: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Esseite:
The poster had not a single trace to Shehu whatsoever yet it went public and tagged "shehu sani campaign poster" on Nairaland.

BMC ti takeover.....
Nairaland angry
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Billionaire09: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mklanceee:

offline people like him can't talk much . they only hide their feeling because they don't have a life outside nairaland . the frustration and anger that they can't express themselves offline will make them pour their hate without caution online

Most of them are suffering silently. Each time I encountered them one on one, and I asked them if they are okay with how Nigeria has been for the past 58th years since Britain manufactured this evil amalgamation?

Their voices will just died making them looking stupid at the end.
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Billionaire09:

Most of them are suffering silently. Each time I encountered them one on one, and I asked them if they are okay with how Nigeria has been for the past 58th years since Britain manufactured this evil amalgamation?

Their voices will just died making them looking stupid at the end.
I was waiting for a Lagos bus at a BIM park in Benin. saw niaraland on a phone that one girl was pressing, asked her if she is on niaraland and she said yes, her profile end up being one of those that are vocal in calling guys broke. but if you see the poorly dressed ugly looking girl , you will run for your life. that was the day I realized you can become anything online

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by sagio09: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Does this one ever think before spewing thrash online?

Chaiii diz guy dey stalk me upandan. U think say i be girl. Or u b pervert ni bt I no say u b gay. If u carry ur sinful act come near me wallai i go cut dat ur dirty black prick. Ashawo.... U dey craze ni angry
Re: Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari by magzey: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Useless BMC crew, shehu sani can win any election with any party by himself
You think Kaduna is Energy, useless IPOB grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized / Buhari Sacks FIRS Chairman Appoints Babantunde Fowler As Replacement / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.