Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Biggest Regret Is Exposing My Private Life ”tiwa Savage After ‘fever’ Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Biggest Regret Is Exposing My Private Life ”tiwa Savage After ‘fever’ Video (510 Views)

Wizkid’s Fever Video Breaks Nigerian Youtube Record / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Regret Is Exposing My Private Life ”tiwa Savage After ‘fever’ Video by geadom5: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Tiwa Savage afer hit song video ‘fever’ with wizkid has come out to state her regrets after clap backs from fans over nudeness on the video,She said “My biggest failure was exposing my private part too much.“There will always be speculation, but by addressing it, you are adding more fuel to the fire.“I now choose not to address anything,” she added.

Nigerian music act, Tiwa Savage, has expressed regrets over her failed marriage and why she ever made her marital challenges public.Recall that Tiwa’s 2-year-old marriage to Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz literally went sour after Teebillz’s rant on Instagram where she was accused of infidelity.

The mother of one had granted a 45 minutes tell-it-all interview in which she made shocking revelations about her husband.Speaking with Elle South Africa magazine, the ‘Kele Kele love’ crooner talked about how her private life was recently subjected to public scrutiny.

She said “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much.“There will always be speculation, but by addressing it, you are adding more fuel to the fire.“I now choose not to address anything,” she added.

Sensational Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, was recently, featured in the latest issue of Elle, a South Africa magazine with headline, “Keeping Up With Tiwa” where she admitted that she regrets exposing her marital crisis to the public.

In the interview, the mother of one whose marriage to her manager turned hubby, Tunde Balogun met with troubled waters months back said : “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it, you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.”

Tiwa also dropped more hints about her deal with Roc Nation; she said, “We are finalising the details with his company, and it is an amazing opportunity for any artist, particularly, a woman, because traditionally, such global parts have largely been enjoyed by the male artists.

“I’m so honoured it has happened to me. And while it may mean, as a woman, I need to work 10 times harder to make things happen, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it takes”.

(1) (Reply)

Nosman - Kere / No Shishi For Bribe Music Video Finally Out / Yungsam – “gbe Body Eh”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.